Help Help.. PLEAAAASE

Sephirothskr

Gil
-sigh- Ok So I recently bought ff3 for my iphone (Basically the same exact version as the DS version) And I love it. But come around when I'm near the bahumut boss (dragons peak) I find myself not doing enough damage to any monster except for my mage. My set up is a red mage, a monk, a warrior, and another warrior. So my warriors are doing around..... idk..... 20s-30s? When the enemies I'm currently fighting (I somehow managed to beat dragons peak purely with my mage.) have hundreds of hp! This is my predicament. I am of the level guides reccomend me to be so why is it I can't do adequate damage? I have the best swords and armor available at the moment too.

So please help me fellow ff fans! I would really love to play this game without getting f***ed over.

It's impossible to win the battle with Bahamut at this part of the story. You must flee the battle. Don't fight. This way, you will be able to progress in the story.

Also,

*Moved to LI Help Booth*

Yes. I'm past that. I know already. My point is on ANY enemy past him I do crappy damage. I should be doing a lot more than 13s and 20s with a warrior no? I'm 90% sure.

Back