HELP!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironman

Tony Stark
Veteran
Gil
Is it possible to team up in the Mages tunnel 3 so you can go up against Neferian because i just tried to take him down solo, but the i got unlucky and ran out of MP potions, thus losing the battle (at least i went down fighting)

so can anyone offer me help, or am i going to have to stock up on more MP pots and less HP pots.

im sure you could team up in the mages tunnel. i can help you out if you want and if we still can, not sure if theres a level difference limit or not

i think it is a 10 level limit to teaming up man, and if you could help me when we are both online, that would be great thanks, although sadly we have to start at the beggining of the mages tunnels, but that should be fine with your level being so high, and your power of spells, i think it would be a good way for me to gain a level in preparation for the Boss at the end,

fuse the Mana Potions with Chocolate Milk to make them last longer.

i know that trick, its what i normally do, but atm i am just using regular pots while i train

well look like i can't team up with you since the limit is only 5 level. but if you haven't beaten the boss yet, my suggestion is just to try to get through all the area without any battles and if you get into a battle just run and try again. so that way you could save your mp, potions for the boss. and the boss should be easier since its a 1 on 1 battle.

i did it finally.

glad to see a Cura spell though, i needed a stronger healing spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back