Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Rikku/Ansem

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kirt Zisa

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Then vote for him. I say Sephiroth because he is too cool to lose this poll.

Eer, this is difficult, Sephiroth is one of the hardests, he is so fast, but in KH1 is easy. The fight can be a little long, but then it takes Ansem, you have to fight him a lot of times, so I think him... because it's annoying >>U Anyways, I give the vote to Sephiroth because I want him to win XD

sephiroth was the hardest boss for me! the only level i could beat him at was at level 100!

I picked Kurt Zisa. Man, that guy was hard. He always killed me with a couple of hits, and I could never get the strategy down to defeat him.

The most difficult for me was the Kurt Ziza. It was so annoying because i rely on my spells so much. It took me like a week of trying to finally beat it.

The Phantom wasn't hard at all to me. Sephiroth was a challenge to me but he wasn't the hardest. If you know how to counter all of his attacks you'll be fine.

Hmmm well Ansem was to easy Ice Titan way to easy Phantom dead and easy to do Rikku/Ansem hmmmmmmmmmm EASY and Kirt hahahaha that funny. lol I would go with Sephiroth even though he was easy but man forget it on hard mode. lol

Kurt Zisa was kinda annoying yes, but Sephiroth still is the hardest boss there...soo i vote for Sephiroth.

I think phantom was the hardest since you have to focus on your hp,the clock,the enemy's colour and going to the spell menu to choose the right spell

Maybe you should have put enigmatic man here?
oh well i say sephiroth

Back