Guns in the U.S.: A collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims will eventually turn the UK upside down like they've been doing for a while now. Disarming citizens and an over acceptance of transgressors- it's just an ignorance of history. Anti-gun advocates fail to realize the reason why every successful nation from the dawn of man kept a conservative edge, and that nations who disarm citizens end up becoming autocratic.

Also, for those reporting this thread, it is meant to provoke discussion on the distinct reality of gun violence in the U.S. It's easily to politicize it and argue the concepts about gun violence, etc. etc. This is just a way to look at the hard and fast reality and pervasiveness of gun violence in the U.S. If you don't want to discuss gun control, don't click on the thread. Gun control is a serious topic right now, I would like to discuss it in this form.

Dafuq do Muslims or the UK have anything to do with gun violence in the U.S.?

The reason you made this thread is obvious. You know, why don't you follow your own fuckin' rules. Infract yourself for 'inciting negative reactions' you damn hypocrite.

I'm tired of being handled like I don't know what the hells been going on around here. All those wrist slaps for throwing a punch back every now and then while people like you just pummel away. I'm getting sick of it, I'm about to just leave this damn site.

I've not called anyone names. I've not purposely attacked anyone. I'm simply trying to evoke discussion about gun violence in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back