Galuf and Krile - A family affair

winksgaming12

Playing through the Final Fantasy Series
Gil
Come take a look at Galuf and Krile in all their glory or their pasts! This week we highlight the last two remaining main party members of Final Fantasy 5!

https://wp.me/pa5VLS-19

I love hearing your thoughts on these posts and what you would like to see in the future! Thank you to everyone that reads this and I look forward to your feedback.

I do find it interesting how Galuf's amnesia saved his life when Siren attacked. That's the only thing that saved the party and enabled them to snap out of Siren's seductive illusions. Silver linings, etc!

I've always found the rather unorthodox method of travelling through space in a Meteor spaceship quite fascinating. What gave them that idea? This is something the series goes back to in more subtle way later.

Reading your bios, you pick out on some things I'd forgotten about or had not thought about much. For example Krile's parents vanishing / dying. I wonder what happened to them. Their death must surely have had a significant impact on Krile, while also strengthening her relationship with her father and dragon as they joined in grief.

Back