Nintendo Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones

The Messenger

Messenger of Light
Gil
I would have to say that this game is an amazing strategy game. It puts you in various positions where you are at a disadvantage quite a bit. Those are the best type of places to be placed, as a strategan, at least. What do you think about the game?

Must.Restrain.Fangirl.

Fire Emblem games are just...amazing! I love these games!

specifically with Sacred Stones, I like it but dislike it at the same time. I like how you can train, but at the same time I feel that the leveling takes away some of the strategy, because you can just train your units to 20, promote and raise to 20 again.

This installment is a good one still, just not as challenging as the others.

I haven't gotten as far as I would like in either Fire Emblem GBA games, but I like them both immensely...if you're into in depth SRPGs at all, I suggest checking out another GBA game (& also part of a long time SRPG franchise): Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis. It's awesome. I haven't played many of the Tactics Ogre games, but this one is a MUST PLAY! ^_^

Must.Restrain.Fangirl.

Fire Emblem games are just...amazing! I love these games!

specifically with Sacred Stones, I like it but dislike it at the same time. I like how you can train, but at the same time I feel that the leveling takes away some of the strategy, because you can just train your units to 20, promote and raise to 20 again.

This installment is a good one still, just not as challenging as the others.

I really can't say much myself. I have only this one on the DS. I have the Gamecube one though, but it's not the same. Regardless. Like you, I love these games. They are pure uber amazingness. That is all there is to it. lol

Back