Final Fantasy VII [Rental Use Only] version.

xuenilom

Gil
Hi all.

I hope this isn't frowned upon but I'd like to give a heads up to any collectors.

Back in 1997, I purchased my copy of Final Fantasy VII from a market stall.
After recently digging out my copy from my parents house, I was reminded it was a Rental Only version, I didn't really think anything of it but decided to do a little research. I struggled to find any information about it, but I did find a blog post from a collector advising it was super rare.

I intend to put this on eBay in the coming days, I thought it would be a good idea to give any potential collectors a heads up.

I would like this to go to a good home, a hardcore collector, FFVII means so much to me but I'm not selling memories, just a physical copy of the game which I didn't know had any rarity.

I hope everyone enjoys the remake, the feeling of nostalgia is unbelievable, I still believe the original to be the greatest game ever created, as a 14 year old it was my 1st experience of a game which held a narrative & not just Sonic, Mario & beat em' ups.

Thanks

Rich

xuenilomff7.jpg
xuenilomff7.jpgxuenilomff72.jpgxuenilomff73.jpg
xuenilomff7.jpg
xuenilomff72.jpg
xuenilomff73.jpg

Welcome to the forum. :)
FFVII is a very special game and has a place in the hearts of so many of us. I wouldn't be exaggerating by saying that the original game was a pivotal moment in my life. Without FFVII I probably wouldn't have experienced the franchise at all and I really can't imagine what my life would have been like without it.

This rental version is extremely interesting.

Would I be right in presuming that the game itself is exactly the same as the original international version of the game? Or is it different in any way?

We do have a number of members on this forum who have some sizeable and impressive FF collections. Vivi-Gamer and 79Tidus have posted about theirs in recent times and I know there are others about.

Welcome to the forum. :)
FFVII is a very special game and has a place in the hearts of so many of us. I wouldn't be exaggerating by saying that the original game was a pivotal moment in my life. Without FFVII I probably wouldn't have experienced the franchise at all and I really can't imagine what my life would have been like without it.

This rental version is extremely interesting.

Would I be right in presuming that the game itself is exactly the same as the original international version of the game? Or is it different in any way?

We do have a number of members on this forum who have some sizeable and impressive FF collections. Vivi-Gamer and 79Tidus have posted about theirs in recent times and I know there are others about.

Thanks!

The game is exactly the same, well as far as I am aware, I've never owned any other version other than this one! - From what I've seen on Streams & YouTube it's the same.

Back