FF Music Final Fantasy Overture - YouTube Live Watch Party (6/9/20)

ShogunMiyu

Gil
FFXIV
n/a
Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Ben, and I'm from the UK. I am a Composer, Conductor, and Orchestral arranger, and briefly worked on the Symphony of the Goddess Concert. In the next few weeks, there is going to be a Watch Party Premiere on YouTube of a Final Fantasy Orchestral Overture, which I have spent 4 months working on. This is a piece for a full Orchestra, containing 14 of the most popular melodies from the many games in the Final Fantasy Series. In the wake of Coronavirus, concerts have been put on hold, so I would like to create something for all the Distant Worlds/Symphonic Odyssey fans to enjoy in place of these wonderful concerts while they've been placed on hold. I will keep you all updated on the latest developments. Hope to see you all there!

Here is a link to the event!

Welcome to the forums, Ben!

This sounds great! I was planning to attend the FFVII Remake concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London which was to be sometime later this year... Now the venue itself and others like it are in trouble.

Gestures like this enabling us to continue to scratch this itch and are greatly appreciated by the community.

My connection isn't great right now but I will make a note to check out the Facebook link in the coming days and hopefully tune in on the day.

Feel free to share any info you like about it too! :)

Thank you!

The Promo Video is here, details in the description!

Nice. Music from nine Final Fantasy games would offer a fair range of material reflective of the series as a whole. The snippets from the promo vid seem to suggest so too.

I've subscribed.

Thank you! The link for the event is now up! But the video won't begin until Sunday at 19:00 UK Time (14:00 EST)

^^^

Just in case anyone else from FFF wants to tune in, this is live now!

The vid is still there - it's not going anywhere 😊

That's great to hear.

That was a lovely orchestral medley of great renditions. Well blended / arranged and a fantastic selection of tracks. I loved the clips used too.

Thanks for doing that!

Back