Final Fantasy III Poll

hmm, since Final Fantasy 3 was remade for the Nintendo DS, they should just keep it there, but there are some people who would think otherwise

i think that they should just keep it for the DS.

Making it for the PS2/3/P would make it have simply:

TOO. MANY. VERSIONS.

The old games just don't have the same feel on a home console when they are portable now.

You never really seem to go back to them as much as you do with the handheld versions, as such I think the only reason they should port it is if they actually remade it rather than porting it.

eh, I would love it and buy it (III is, IMHO, probably the best JOB-based FF, aside from Tactics - V had a crappy, lame-ass story and waaaayyy too many status effects - when your HP randomly starts ticking down and you can't cure yourself in a battle, that is a gay status effect), and technically, they SHOULD have released a double pack for Star Ocean 1 and FF III for PS1...neither game was ever released in the USA (well, now FFIII is for GAY DS, but not until then - and SO 1 STILL is not out in USA)...

Oh, and I still play FFIII sometimes for my DreamCast...plays and looks EXACTLY as it would have on the Famicom or original NES...THANK YOU VERY MUCH NESTERDC SE!!! I love the DreamCast and it's WindowsCE compatibility and non-requirement of a mod chip!

Last edited:
i just dont believe it would play right its a handheld game to me thats how it works an moving platforms again wuld just be a step too far !

Hmmm maybe if they put better graphics and stuff on it, it may be worth putting it on Playstation version. It was fun so if they added more stuff it might sale.

Back