Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a mobile game that was released in 2016. It quickly became very popular with over 5 million downloads by its 2nd anniversary. You may post your thoughts and opinion, as well discuss anything related the game.

Yesterday they released a few new banners with two new characters, Malphasie and Circe. I found them to be quite interesting so I decided to go for it. One of the banner is the 10+1 Free Summoning Banner. It allows you to summon 11 units for free each week, so I started with that one. I was very interesting on Malphasie since she is the coolest one of the two.

So I click the banner and summon the units. I started with a rainbow crystal, which on that crystal was a 5 star Onion Knight. When it show the other 10 crystals, there were two more rainbows crystals next to each other on that same pull, giving me a total of 3 rainbow crystals on my first attempt. I was completely in shock when I saw those two other rainbow crystals and quickly started to pray to get one of the two new units. When the second rainbow crystal revealed a 5 star Malphasie I yelled, YES!! Thank you god.

That was the one that I wanted the most out of the two. Then the third rainbow crystal revealed me a Circe and I scream, Holy Sh**! I got both of them. It was the best banner pull I ever had on this game. I never thought that I would be this lucky to pull both of them in the same group on my first attempt. I was extremely happy and speechless at the same time when I saw them pop out of the crystals.

I quickly put them on my party and started leveling them up. This doesn't happen all the times. I will be using them for a long time. The funniest thing about this is that they both pop out next to each other just like as they appear in the banner. That is crazy!!

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has reach over 30 million downloads in just over two years since it was released on Android and IOS. Now Square Enix has announced a special collaboration of Kate Perry at the Fan Festa 2018. Here is the video of an interview with the famous Pop Star.

For those of you who play this mobile game you may post your current party as well anything related to the game. My current units are as follows:

Current Party
Unit-Sacred_Shield_Charlotte-7.png
Unit_idle_201000407.png
Unit-Zargabaath-7.png
Unit-Aerith-7.png
Unit-Sephiroth_%28KH%29-7.png

- Sacred Shield Charlotte 7
Rarity-5.png
- Tank
- Awakened Warrior of Light 7
Rarity-5.png
- Tank
- Zargabaath 7
Rarity-5.png
- Support
- Aerith 7
Rarity-5.png
- Healer
- Sephiroth (KH) 7
Rarity-5.png
- Physical Attacker

Wish List

Unit_ills_203001607.png
Unit_ills_204002207.png

- CG Onion Knight
- CG Cecil

Last edited:
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is celebrating its 3rd Anniversary and a trailer has been released showcasing one of the protagonist of the game known as Charlotte. Here is the trailer of the new unit Sacred Shield Charlotte. Enjoy!

With the 3rd Anniversary still going, players from all over the world are playing daily to receive the new daily rewards, as well doing the new events to obtain valuable items and equipments. Sacred Shield Charlotte was the first banner that was released in this 3rd Anniversary. A Final Fantasy VII banner has been revealed today, which will consist of two new units Zack and Yuffie. This banner will be available on Friday July 12th after the update has been installed, which will be tonight at 12 pm. So get some Lapiz and summon tickets, and start summoning for this new units.

Last edited:
Many people where happy to see a Kingdom Hearts collaboration in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius during the release date of Kingdom Hearts III featuring Sora and Cloud. Well a second part of this collaboration is coming to global this Friday featuring Riku and Sephiroth. If you didn't get a chance to participate on the first banner, this is your opportunity to do so.

Here is a video of the official Kingdom Hearts Collaboration announcement. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back