FFVII - Worth Getting?

totally

i think with the amazing graphics and and the way that u would defeat a summon with all of the attacks looking so realistic, there is no way in heck that it's not worth buying
p,s, - plus with all the hotness of genesis and sephiroth to keep u company

totally, because the graphics are up the roof amazing, sephiroth and genesis fighting with each other like the world is going to end with angeal stuck in the middle, and two friends who would do anything to protect each other

It is definitely worth getting. It is an awesome game, i haven't played them all so I can't say it is my favorite but I can assure anyone hesitating that it is indeed an amazing game which will give u hours and hours of excitement.

i think out of all the final fantasy games this one is the best you get so immersed in the game and you get connected to the characters and care about them as is obvious from all the people writing a petition to have aeris revived to square lol i definatly believe it is worth buying

I personally think you should get the game. But if you're one of those people that think graphics are more important than gameplay(I personally think you're messed up in the head) then you might not like it. But I think the storyline will make you forget about the graphics, because this game is definitely one of the best games of all time. :)

imo, yes X11 is definatly worth getting, tho grinding can a frustrating problem at times, overall a very good game, i found the story intresting andd the characters were... decent:)
i liked the new angle on gameplay instead of the turn based combat of old

imo, yes X11 is definatly worth getting, tho grinding can a frustrating problem at times, overall a very good game, i found the story intresting andd the characters were... decent:)
i liked the new angle on gameplay instead of the turn based combat of old

XII? I think they're all talking about VII here? Unless that's what you mean. Your post kind of confused me. Seeing the topic is "Is Final Fantasy 7 worth getting?"

I think I already posted in this before.

But I really do think Final Fantasy VII is definitely worth getting.

It's honestly the only game that ever got me hooked, playing for five hours straight. The story line is really interesting, and even though there's alot of plot holes, it gets me so caught up in it, more than any FF ever did.

I can only remember one part that actually irritates me, when playing it over. And that's just cause I dislike the character itself, not even because of it being a bad part in the game.

Whenever I read that question on a forum...I just think to myself 'Is this person a total gaming retard?'.

IMO, it is definitely worth getting. I have played and replayed 7 since its release. I have owned 3 copies over the years because the disks start getting too much wear on them. Almost time to find another copy btw!

Yeeeeaaahh....the answer should be rather obvious by now and that is Final Fantasy VII is definitely worth getting. I owe my video gaming life to that game. It led me to the other games of the series and other RPGs. So, yeah. GET IT~! X3

I REALLY want to get this game and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it foe the PC cheap, 'cause I don't wanna spend $150 on it.
Hi~ Unfortunately, the PC version is no less expensive than the PSX version. However, they both can be found for much less than $150. The average price for the game (PSX and PC) last time I checked was around $60.

The $100 price range is for the collector's edition and such.

NecromSixx

It depends on what era you enjoy FF from.Most people who started way back when it all began HATE FF7 and the fanboys that praise it simply because FF has gotten outta hand.If you look at FF and FF2 and look ahead to 7 and whats it's become now it went from a medievil RPG to a Sci-Fi RPG.I personally love FF7 and the story was great and so where the twist but I also can see from someone who started playing it when the first came out could hate it as to how it took it's Sci-Fi twist.I guess it's just a matter of opinion and wether or not you enjoy the turning point.It is only the most noteable FF only because it's what brought RPG into the mainstream with it's storyline and it's setup.As for the greatest game ever I highly dobt that.I love my DMC,MGS,and Castlevania.And Castlevania SOTN has been re-released when FF7 has not.PSP and for 360.All 7 got was some spinoffs which i think they need to stop and move on instead of trying to milk one of their gems for all they can get.It's hard to explain the beauty of the story without spoiling it but the story is solid with plenty of twist,surprises,and sense of connection with each character.Also the minigames such as chocobo breeding is a nice touch so even after you beat it you still have plenty to do.And in the American versions you even have 2 sub-bosses that are stronger than the main ending boss to keep you motivated to train.Everything you can possibly do in the game gets rewarded somehow and thats where I think anyone can enjoy it for hours on end.It's a FF game so you can't expect to beat it in a day.No one has said FF without the thought of days,weeks,and even months of gameplay.Thats just for the main story alone.It's deffinately worth getting.
:zack::ifrit:

Lol, i actually remember when my parents bought our first computer on 1999, they also bought Final Fantasy 7 PC version with it, i played only a little of the beginning and decided that it was a very bad game, just around 2004 or 2005 i started to play it when i was bored and that was the time i fell in love with the game!

I'm glad that i never sold it.

i am just wondering but has anyone ever noticed that ff7 got re released for ps3 a little while ago and can also be downloaded on the psp its right in the playstation store

I'm a bit biased on this one since it was my first FF and all...100% sure you should get it.

The game is quite an amazing trip, the story, characters and world are all more than amazing. I'm not saying it's the best Final Fantasy there is, because i can't really evaluate that much.

Get the game if you can =].

Back