Gil
Garnet
Chocobo
Celes' Tent
Tifa Lockhart
Serah Farron
Moogle

Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis to Release in Late September​

Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis will condense the original title, along with other games within Final Fantasy VII‘s extended universe, for mobile devices. Players will have the opportunity to not only play Final Fantasy VII on their phones with a new visual style, but also titles like Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. It will also include the first-ever official English localization of Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII. It is intended to be a compilation of these games. According to Final Fantasy VII Remake director Tetsuya Nomura, Ever Crisis will “tie together the events” of each game within the Final Fantasy VII universe.

Additionally, Ever Crisis will feature “free-to-play” story chapters. That said, the game will feature gacha elements. This includes the distribution of weapons. Each weapon will have its own unique gimmicks. There are also potential plans to distribute costumes through this same system.

Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis will release on Android and iOS devices sometime in late September 2022

anyone gonna play this on android or ios?

Last edited:
Approved and moved (ooh that rhymes)

As usual, I'll give it a try out of typical curiosity, but it's very likely to join the graveyard of all the other mobile F2P games I've checked out only to delete from my phone after a few days. I typically cannot play more than one gacha game at a time, and my focus is still squarely on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.

I suppose unlike those other gacha mobile games I've abandoned, this one has the interesting hook of trying to condense the Compilation of FFVII into a single game. We never did get Before Crisis outside of Japan for example, so this would be the logical place to include a whole series of chapters on the Turks.

Reactions: Six
i am looking forward to play the for free chapters
gatcha system i will leave out, since it costs money lol
its like in another eden i think

Back