Help [FFV] Blue Magic

DarkClaymore

Fatal Noob
Gil
No matter which FF I play, I call Blue Magic useless. But that only because I get only something like 3 Blue Magics or so. But I believe Blue Magic supposed to be very useful since it is really hard to learn it.
I don't really know though...

Anyway, I am now playing FFV (SNES version if it is important) and I want to have many Blue Magics for a change. And yet again, I have hard time doing so :gonk:

Is there a trick to it? Something that can make my life easier?

It is pretty annoying to just relying that my Blue Mage (or someone with the Learning ability) will be hit by some special skill and it seems pretty unlikely that there is no way around it.

Another thing I wanted to ask, which no neccesary relate to FFV, is: are skills like "Mighty Guard" are Blue Magic?
Because I just don't have idea how can I learn it if the caster casts in on himself...

first!!

There is a trick. You can learn the control ability and make some monsters use it. I think its a trainers or beast master ability. Other monsters though will use them willingly. Its all about knowing what monsters have what. Also getting them ASAP helps cause you never know when the whole world will change.

Back