[FFIX] Finishing...

Critical Blue

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I've just completed IX for the second time (first time was back in 2003) and I've got that same horrible feeling in my stomach...

Anyone else feel gutted when it ends? I actually miss the characters and want to know what happens to them... :/

It really annoyed me this time because I learnt 99% of all the abilities and now it's just... gone :mellow:

I usually feel relieved whenever I finish one of these huge games. By the time I get to the end of a FF I'm usually starting to tire of one particular system and looking forward to re-familiarizing myself with another one. I agree that it is slightly sad knowing the end FMV is the last time you will see the characters though.

I think we should all write to Square Enix, insisting a sequel. Then continue to bug the hell out of them until they do. Remember, we have the power of voice. Besides, it's our money that keeps them in business. Tell them to make the games the paying customers and fans really want.

I think we should all write to Square Enix, insisting a sequel. Then continue to bug the hell out of them until they do. Remember, we have the power of voice. Besides, it's our money that keeps them in business. Tell them to make the games the paying customers and fans really want.

IX will never have a sequel, because it was a crap game and has no open stories to pursue.

I say again, if you're going to post an opinion, be mature and include facts or ideas to support your opinion.

Who made you a moderator anyway?

Ok, so maybe "crap game" wasn't the best way of conveying how bad I found this game. But instead of writing another essay on it, I just summed it up. I'm sure you'll be able to find many of my posts about why I don't like this game in various areas.

My position as staff has nothing to do with you, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't question my job, in public at least.

The Falcon claw got dropped on the floor and Garnet didn't pick it up...;)

THANK YOU!

Furthurmore, as I've said before, the three kingdoms need to be rebuilt and reorganized. As long as there are rulers in power and ambitious warriors and sorcerers who desire that power, there will ALWAYS be a new nemesis. So I say this game has plenty of room for a sequel, especially with FF IX's very cool and diverse cast of characters.

Everyone, please keep in mind my letter-writing campaign. If you feel as strongly as my friends and I do, keep writing to Square Enix and bug the hell out of them until they give us a sequel.

Back