FF7 Novel - Lateral Biography: Turks – The Kids Are Alright

Pixel

Gil
turksnovelcover3_zpsa5fcca07.png

I've been working on this for quite some time. A few years ago, the novel, “Lateral Biography: Turks – The Kids Are Alright” was released in Japan. Of course, being Square Enix, the book was never translated. So we took it upon ourselves to bring this work to the world.

Written by Kazushige Nojima, this novel follows a new protagonist, Evan Townshend, and the Turks as they deal with the new world after Meteor is destroys. We discover previously unknown information leading up to the events of Advent Children, and meet some familiar faces along the way.

This is the first half of the book, titled “See me, feel me”, containing the first 30 chapters. And as a little bonus, we have produced the first chapter as an audiobook to give a little introduction to the project.

http://thelifestream.net/lifestream...-biography-turks-the-kids-are-alright-part-1/

Cool, so you guys finally got around to publishing the whole thing? D: I wasn't aware this novel was so... long. I thought it was short. But it's the longest novel in the series it seems. Just how long is it because if this is the first half and it has 30 chapters it must be pretty damn long.

Thanks for the hard work. :pooley:

i think it's actually ridiculous that we have so many novels dealing with characters other than cloud, but it's not that bad of a book. :hmmm: i thought it was nice to see rude and reno dealt with, i don't like that we're having NPCs pushed on us, though. it's, like... why should us fans care about these two nobodies? :wacky:

Back