Roshidon

Blue Mage
Gil
FFXIV
Roshidon Fairweather
FFXIV Server
Leviathan
Quick question:

Does anybody have a english translated version of this book? I'm curious on the developers thought process on how or why they did certain things while creating the game but I can't read Japanese :sad3:

Thanks in advance!

I believe this is the book in question. I wonder if there is a translation out there yet.

Final Fantasy VII Kaitai Shinsho The Complete (ファイナルファンタジーVII 解体真書 ザ・コンプリート, Fainaru Fantajī Sebun Za Konpurīto?), sometimes referred to by English fans as Final Fantasy VII Dismantled or Final Fantasy VII True Script Dissection The Complete, is a Famitsu book for Final Fantasy VII. The book was a precursor to the Ultimanias, being edited by Studio BentStuff but being released prior to the first Ultimania (the Final Fantasy VIII Ultimania).

The book has two version with different covers. The covers are in a single color, featuring an orb and a character's portrait over the top. The first edition of the book is blue with Cloud's portrait, and was published by ASCII Corporation in March 24, 1997, with a second printing on April 15, 1997. The "Revised Edition" (改訂版, Kaiteiban?) of the book was green with Aerith's portrait, and was published by ASCII Corporation in November 21, 1997, and later republished by Enterbrain (following Famitsu being sold) in June 22, 2000. The Revised Edition adds an additional chapter with content relating to Final Fantasy VII International, and an index.

I think it's the initial content when the game came out before they added & expanded and all that.

Glad you revived this though, I think I may look into it some more so I can get something for my brother.

Back