[FF5] Shinryu Is Actually Easy!

Staypuftpetey

Gil
It really doesn't matter what level you're at to beat Shinryu. He's actually very simple...just a little time consuming. Heres how to beat him.

Make sure you have everyone equipped with a Coral Ring.
When you start the battle, have your white mage cast Berserk on Shinryu.
Then have your summoner cast Golem.
And PRESTO!!!
You have yourself an easy Shinryu!!!

To Make The Fight Go Fast-

Use X-Fight with Excalibur and Chicken Knife if you have it.
If your X-Fight user has Sword Magic, cast Flare.
Have your Summoner use Bahamut.
Use Flare.
Have your Time Mage cast Haste 2 & Meteo.
Use $toss.

Just Make Sure You Keep Casting Golem When You Need To.
No Elemental Spells!!!

Email me if it works for you!!
BeavMTV70@yahoo.com

Sounds like a good strategy. I personally defeated Shinryu using Dragon Lances and making everyone jump. He was dead in three turns. Shinryu is easy but Neo Shinryu is really hard. You have to have perfect timing and a bit of luck if you hope to defeat him.

Yea, I remember this battle. That's almost exactly what I did. I just flared the fuck out of him and the battle was over in no time. For a second I thought this was about FFX's Shinryu... >.>

I actually beat him after the Sealed Temple, so I think it may have been a ton easier.

I just had Bartz and Faris go crazy with Flare Sword Rapid Fire, while Lenna Dualcast buffs and Curaga. Krile... Dualcast Flare to make it faster. Eh, I was Lv 50~51 then...

Wow. That's pretty cool. Y'know, there's actually a cheap method to every single boss in FF5, I saw it in a walkthrough. Get this: if you have a chemist in your party, and you mix a Maiden's Kiss and a Holy Water (I think that's the correct combination), then use it on Exdeath in the last battle, he won't even transform!

The link is here.

I had 4 Dragon Lances and put 2 characters as freelancer with rapid fire and dual weld and took him down easy.

Back