Help FF IV problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZSung

Gil
hi everyone , im stuck in Eblans Cave right before i took the hoovercraft hooked and went to Tower of Babil area. i cant find the exit to B2 F
AZSung cropped.png

AZSung cropped2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I've played FFIV, but I looked up Elban's Cave. If you're heading north right next to the room where all the injured people in the beds are it should lead you to the next area where you can snake your way to the other side of the map to find Edge. Your screenshots don't really look like that area though, are you sure you're in Elban's Cave? I went ahead and marked your thread prefix for 'Help' so hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help you. :-)

I see you are using an emulator so probably a glitch with that seems to have impacted the graphics you can see. We don’t allow discussions about or links to emulators on this site, but you had only posted a screenshot for help and may not have intended the discussion to go down the emulator route.

I've gone ahead and cropped the images you posted to remove the emulator references just in case!

To help you out with the game, here is an image of how the map should look if the graphics had loaded. The bottom left of the top image correlates with where you are stuck. You might need to feel around a bit to find the edges, etc, that you need, but this should help. It is for a different version of this game, but I believe the cave layout is the same.

thank you all friends. sorry i wasnt aware of that emulator thing. it looks like its a bug or glitch or else i had to see the next doorway to 2nd level
and yes im using emulator with PC and playing my old favourable games again.
now is there anything to get over this ?

Since it's an emulator-related issue we're really not allowed to talk about it further per our site rules on emulators, but hopefully the map will help you sort it out on your end! If you have any future issues related to the game specifically though please feel free to reach out and make a new thread on that. :)

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to any of us on staff via PM, otherwise I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back