Favorite Dressphere

Sk8ierBoi

Gil
What's your favorite Dressphere and WHY?

My favorite Dressphere would be the Gunner or the Warrior Dressphere but I LOVED the Gunner because I loved to combine Catnip. That Dressphere was helpful in tons of battle when you use Trigger Happy does 9999 damage.

My favorite was either the Gunner dressphere, or the White Mage dressphere.

Gunner, because with Trigger Happy you could cause a lot of damage in one turn. White Mage helped out during major boss battles; where you really needed healing spell quick.

Vincent'sLucrecia said:
My favorite was either the Gunner dressphere, or the White Mage dressphere.

Gunner, because with Trigger Happy you could cause a lot of damage in one turn. White Mage helped out during major boss battles; where you really needed healing spell quick.

Same as you ;D hehe, I really used the White mage when I needed it, and the Gunner was really good one, I used the warrior too.

Dark Knight - Darkness is an extremely useful, and powerful move in a boss battle.

^_^well i liked many...but here goes

1) Floral Fallal (one hell of an attack!!)
2) Gun Mage
3) Black Mage
4) Warrior
5) Gunner

well
my favorite one is gunnner becouse of trigger happy!
and another one is songtress becouse i think yunna and rikkus dancess are cute!^_^

well
my favorite one is gunnner becouse of trigger happy!
and another one is songtress becouse i think yunna and rikkus dancess are cute!^_^

oh man did i just post twise again? i hate it when that happends!

Last edited:
my favorite is Gunner just that fact that there cool and all, well a Samuri is good as well. I would say Samurai!

The White Mage dress sphere for me...
I like the healing abilities associated with white mage... Although, the outfits kinda scared me... Hmm.

Like you have to ask me this quest. The Black Mage is my favorite dressphere. It's the easiest to master, just like the White Mage dressphere. Not to mention, Black Mages rock!!!

These are my favorite dressspheres.(no sepific order)

1)Machina Maw-kick ass attacks and it was just awesome!
2)Gun Mage-Blue Bullet and other abilites help alot.
3)Black Mage-muhhahahahaha magic. what more to saw.
4)Thief-yay! stealing stuff.
5)Trainer-I love useing the animals!
6)Gunner-Shooting stuff is fun and Trigger Happy is awesome when your a button masher.

There is a few more but i can't remember them all.:P

awwwwwwwww I forgot the Black Mage. lol awwwww I remembered alot now. lol I like all of them. lol

I thought it was pretty cool with gunner if you got cat'snip and did triggerhappy....holy crap

I like them all really, heh. But yeah, Gunner was amazing with the Cat Nip accessory and using Trigger Happy. I think the songstress outfits are really nice looking, especially Rikku's and Yuna's. The trainer ones I found cool, because of the pets, and you get to name them woo! And the most powerul is probably the special desspheres, I loved those.

i cant go past dark knight....so much hp! and darkness, ah! i love darkness!

but cat nip and trigger happy! omy! i can sum that up in one word...BANG!...(multiple times)

Back