Favorate Part

I kinda like the ballroom dance scene myself, very beautiful part of the game.

A favourite part? Thats a toughie cause I enjoyed the whole game, except the desert prison part. But Squall getting hit by the ice crystal made me jump and cover my mouth lol!

Hmmm the most irritating part was searching for "the Captain" (Raijin) in balamb i nearly threw my TV out of the window first time round! But the best part was probably ultemica`s castle for me, great atmosphere / music plus i loved all of the crazy enemies from the future.

My favorite parts were the SeeD exam and the battle between Balamb and Galbadia. I remember at one point when you're running over to Galbadia on foot and all of the Balamb and Galbadia soldiers are fighting in the background. I started cracking up when I saw one of the SeeD members cloths-line a Galbadian soldier on a motorcycle with his sword. ^_^

The Garden wars and the Timber train mission

After that the game becomes very weak

The assault on Timber.

The Dance Scene.

The scene in outer space, it touched my heart.

okai here it goes
-The intro
-the ballroom dancing
-squall getting hit by edea's icicles limit break
-rinoa and squall in outer space
-the lunar cry!!!! hahaha freaky crap
-lunatic pandora tha whole place...scared the crap out of me
-fighting sorcerress adel
-when squall enters the time warp
-and last but not least the ending!

I loved this game so much, there would be way too much for me to list Lol... :D

Some of the ones that stand out for me would be:

- The FMV dance scene between Squall & Rinoa.
- Entering Esthar for the very first time.
- Esthar Space Station FMV & Mission including the Lunar Cry FMV!
- The entire ending.

Now call me strange, but the one part of the game that I loved the most was Delling City. I just found the whole place cool. From the building architecture to the night time setting of a mostly clear cool evening sky full of stars with a hint of twilight on the horizon. Like I said, I just found the whole city and setting to be beautiful.

I'd have to say the part where Squall realizes he doesn't want to lose Rinoa, and then he goes to the Sorceresses Memorial and brakes her free. I love that part.

I love almost all the parts during when they are trying to assassinate Sorceress Edea.

Back