Do you guys like to read?

I used to be a huge bookworm, but not so much in recent years.

The Phantom Tollbooth is the book that got me started reading way back in 2nd grade.

Terry Brooks - The Shannara Series, The Word and the Void Series, and The Landover Series.

Orson Scott Card is right now probably my favorite author ever thanks to the Ender Series. There are currently 8 books and two more will be released sometime in the future, and all of them are highly, highly recommended.

Harry Potthead, read it twice a year.

I am currently reading Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn, and I am very surprised at how good it is. Add on the Halo Books and Eragon/Eldest and thats all the big ones.

I used to be a huge bookworm, but not so much in recent years.

The Phantom Tollbooth is the book that got me started reading way back in 2nd grade.

Terry Brooks - The Shannara Series, The Word and the Void Series, and The Landover Series.

Orson Scott Card is right now probably my favorite author ever thanks to the Ender Series. There are currently 8 books and two more will be released sometime in the future, and all of them are highly, highly recommended.

Harry Potthead, read it twice a year.

I am currently reading Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn, and I am very surprised at how good it is. Add on the Halo Books and Eragon/Eldest and thats all the big ones.

I forgot to mention that I also like Sword of Shannara and the Inheritance series.

Yea, the Battle Royale book is really good. Everything is much more descriptive and you get alot more info on the deaths. the only part where the movie is better is the last battle cause that was confusing to read.

And the Ender series is really well written. The only real Science Fiction books I enjoy. I enjoyed the Ender's Shadow series more than the original though. Bean and Ender's sibs were much mroe interseting to me

I LOVE JAMES PATTERSON AND PATRICIA CORNWELL. I'm reading Cornwell's point of origin right now its AMAZING!!

Tbh, I don't liek reading that much, however, there's on book im trying to get :( but can't find it, anywhere, at all -.- (romance of the three kingdoms)

I don't really have a favorite genre, but I tend to go for the dystopian futuristic ones like Brave New World, 1984, or the Ender series. The Battle Royale novel was great, you could sort of call that a dystopian future. The Jungle was another one I enjoyed.

I also like reading some philosophical based books such as Musashi's The Book of Five Rings, and The Art of War.

Last edited:
Ive got the Battle Royale novel, but sadly Ive not finished it. As I mentioned I read several books at a time.

Back