Fan Fiction [Discussion/Information] Fabulous NORA Crystarium: Final Fantasy XIII

A hardcover edition? Will that include artbooks, tattoos, postcards and useless DLC? Perhaps I'll write extra scenes and start charging people for them :awesome:

Chapter 2 of FFXIII-2 is now up!~
...so much for the 5th of bloody June.

But then, it's been difficult to find the time to write recently, what with...things. The next couple of weeks don't look promising either, unless I get some time over the weekend (like now, where I had half an hour before lunch free to finish off the last couple of minutes of video and make it all presentable) or I'm not too wiped in the evenings to keep watching videos. This will be the death of me, I swear. It's getting to the point where I might just say "Fuck following the story" and just have them travel to different realities. Dracula's Castle, the Johto Region, the Digital World, Balamb Garden, Arland and Bionis are all on my list if that happens. I might take requests if I do that, as well, provided I know the place I'll be writing about, and can come up with a good scenario. Maybe I'll write the story out-of-order and screw over my own fanfic.

Caius: Ahahaha! I LIIIIIIVE!
Serah: Didn't we already kill you?!
Caius: I am beyond death!
Serah: That's cheating! We killed you for good!
Caius: I do believe this chapter is set before the final chapter.
Serah: Then why--
Caius: Time paradox.
Serah: [sigh] I want to go home.

Anyways, there were far too many Sailor Moon references and old memes in that chapter. But sometimes old memes are the best memes, and since FFXIII-2 is a train wreck anyway, nothing I do will make it make any less sense, so I'm free to do as I wish. I invoke the right of creative license. Any and all arguments have now become invalid.

Chapter Three (ETA: God knows when) has a working title of "You should become a Magical Girl!" purely and simply because Serah and Noel have to find a cat, it's filler (seriously, I was expecting to ditch NORA and go through the gate right there; what's with this?) time portals look like grief seeds, and Serah is already a magical girl, so...yeah. Let's put her into a contract that will ultimately kill her, because she actually dies in the ending, if I'm not mistaken.

Back