Help Dear friends, please help me become an expert in this game.

Mister Goober

Gil
FFXIV
Chad Thundermember
Hello.

I'm working on an FF-related side-project right now, but FF8 to me is a life-long commitment. However, I am not convinced that having several playthroughs of the same game will magically turn me into an FF8 expert over time. There has to be something else.

I've beaten Omega Weapon thrice, but that's about the extent of my "expertise." I am hungry to explore the depths of this game, to know about it and talk endlessly about it, to be able to teach any human being how to progress at any part of the story through my knowledge. Please. How do I do it? Does it require you to quiz me? To test me?

Whatever it takes... Outside of just replaying it, please show me how to embed all of Final Fantasy 8 into the depths of my mind.

For what it's worth, my side-project is FF8-related... But there's gotta be more to it than that. lol.

Any advice will help. Many thanks, friends.

Honestly what worked for me was playing a shit ton of cards, finding all the ways to manipulate the item and magic crafting. Once you really get into that you find ways to break the game very very easily.

Back