Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Been waiting to really try these out but seeing as Aerian isn't some random name I plucked out of thin air at least not in the last 15 years, she is one of my main roleplay characters from Elcarus Mansion.

After I finally got my new PC up and running it's finally given me access to Daz3D, I haven't done 3D build and renders in ALONG time! But this will serve as a display of those as we go along. So here's the first render hot off the press.

bc0AzCU.png

Last edited:
This one sits a little closer to mature than I meant it to, so it had to be hidden.

Its the pose I used but the render is one of my favourites.

9BEotgI.png

This is the second one

Last edited:
And a new one, did this yesterday but it took way longer to render than almost all my others combined.

Ifwj2tO.png

Has a more Sci Fi feel and I kinda plan to do something with this model later on, her clothes suck but pennies are required for better ones, still not bad for a first attempt at something harder.

So here's another iteration of Aerian this time in something a little more fitting of her character (and less likely to get me into trouble.)

ygf56wS.png

Another iteration, this one was more about definition of her body itself, I now have the kit I need to really define the every part of the body so she has a leaner more built frame.

hDMUhtc.png

Still not happy with the hair and clothing, removed a few pieces of the costume, so at least its another step toward bringing her to fruition.

So been a little bit since I last updated this but I've been busy squirreling away resources and add ons (all paid for!). And updating some of my RP universe stuff, which resulted in these newer renders.

tbvj3q6.png

This is the full cast of the currently active Everlands Universe (Not including supporting cast of course) .

Left to right is Jade, Hades Elcarus, Aishani Tort'tar, Kane Elcarus, Virra Billote & Aerian Elcarus.

67XxKlO.png

Above is Aerian and her beloved Virra as they hone up their skills for the coming war that threatens the realm. This render was a real pain in the ass to get right, between having to manually edit hands and bow in Daz3D as well as positioning the arrow (which still isn't right). The ranger kit is the last one I got, had to use a different environment to the one I planned to, even as much of a beast as my PC is the GFX card couldn't handle the environment I wanted to use. Still I like this one as well.

4DcEOhG.png

This is Queen of the Everlands and Kanes former love, though it's a very long and complex tale as to what really transpired between them all those years ago.

coN5nV6.png

So this is an updated version or the space ship render.

k086rmw.png

I've also had time to go through this one and update the renders of each character, the scene is a little less generic now.

kPuRhTE.png

Figured I'd try a different approach and I still suck at getting my lighting right!

It's been a while since I've had the patience to sit and think some of these through. But here's a couple of new renders. I am getting fairly good at manipulating them in the way I want though, so there's at least that.

bI7WL5a.png

FzZE8rL.png

I like the eyes on this kit, but they also updated IRay lately so it seems to be rendering better.

77Ph6Lw.png

Been a while since I updated this one, have a few more bits and pieces for the program now (still need a far more powerful GFX card though). Mostly models, clothes and a couple of hair pieces, still looking better with each attempt

riAks5h.png

5z65TgG.png

Better graphics card, better renders? For the most part yes, but apparently I can clear 6gb with environmental stuff pretty easily!

Stupid close knit particle effects! Didn't quite come out right!

Grrr coming to get you

Back