Curse of Zaan Castle

Il be on as well :)
''No sorry I cant hear anything, What can you hear ??''
James wondered what Wulfie was thinking, he seemed inteligant, but quiet.They carried on walking a bit
Again he thought to him self that deathly silence.....

OOC: Anytime! If you two are here, I'll stay too.

IC:

::Wullfe spins around and raises his fists.::

Wullfe: "Damn it, it's probably some jerks trying to mess with us... Don't let them get to you. I heard them following us a little while ago..."

::However, regardless of what he says, Wullfe finds himself questioning his own analysis more and more.::

Wullfe: (Bullies wouldn't go through all this trouble just to mess with us... and besides, I see no light, how can they see where they're going?)

::As Wullfe quietly contemplates their current situation, he notices the mist creeping about his feet.::

Wullfe: "Mist? But we're not near any bodies of water... Are we?"

::He turns back to the two, waiting for a concrete answer.::

~Maybe we should RP in turns, like Savior, Wullfe, then me (that's what seems to be goin' on). Just so we don't put posts while the others are posting, na.~

Mizu tried to move closer to both of them, "L-let's head towards the kitchen, maybe we can find some fire to warm us up and keep us not-" She was about to say 'not paranoid' but a cold wind whipped through the hallway and a moan accompanied it. Mizu snapped the flashlight on and aimed it down the hallway, staring hard.

There were misty forms dashing out into the walls as if to hide. Mizu's mouth dropped, "Oh my gosh..."

Last edited:
Savior spun round to see what Mizu was lookin at, the mist seemed to run away, it seemed to try and hide from there view. And the silence to accompany the msit could make you go insane. It sent shivers down his spine, he heard a footstep but couldnt see anything the sudden sound made him jump, he grabbed on to Mizu with out realising it....

~Maybe we should RP in turns, like Savior, Wullfe, then me (that's what seems to be goin' on). Just so we don't put posts while the others are posting, na.~

OOC: Good idea. I'll go now.

IC:

::Wullfe kneels, and inspects the floor.::

Wullfe: (Am I going blind? I swear I saw mist here just a second ago...)

::He rubs his eyes and stands. Frowning, he turns to his companions.::

Wullfe: "Some idiot's playing one hell of a prank on us. My best gues is that they're using a fog machine and either fans or vents
to control the appearance and flow of the mist. They're probably also hiding in the shadow, waiting to jump out and go 'BOO!' When I find out whose behind this..."

::He takes a moment, and slides his hand across the dusty wall, braking a chain of spiderwebs. While cleaning his finger, he addresses the small group.::

Wullfe: "And from the looks of it, this place could use a good cleaning..."

::Finally, he turns to notice James clinging to Mizu. In resignation, he shakes his head slowly.::

Mizu squeezed Jame's hand. ^^, She flashed her beam of light over the walls, "I'm afraid I don't see any vents, fans or machines.... There's no place for them... It's all solid stone....." She yelled as a wisp of ghost ran up her back and went swirling crazily around James and Wullfe. She stepped backwards, staring at the crazy ghost, "T-this isn't some prank, if it is, it's reeeally complex."

~XD It might break Jame's heart to know that Mizu's in a pre-arranged marriage. XD Her father set it up. I wasn't gonna tell, but hey. XD~

Still holding onto Mizu's hand tighlty James batted at the smoke, it felt ice cold to the touch.
''This isnt a prank'' James said queitly.
The air in the room seemed to be getting increasingly colder and colder.
''Its f-ff-freezing in here now'' James stuttered...

::Wullfe tries to swat the ghost away, only to find his hand passes right through it. As his hand breaks through the ghost, its enveloped in an icy cold. As the ghost starts to surround Wullfe, he feels the chill spread to his entire body. As he breathes, he sees his breath turn to mist before him.::

Wullfe: "What's going on?!"

::His voice is taut, full of urgency, yet controlled.::

Wullfe: "This falls way beyond a prank now. What are these things?!"

::To attempt to free himself from the spirits clutches, he snatches the torch from James hand and bats at the ghost, finding that it does indeed work to repel the unearthly spirits. Once he frees himself, he swats away at the ghosts surrounding James and Mizu, sending them all howling back into the darkness. He now rests, standing in front of Mizu and James, panting. He shakes his head.::

Wullfe: "That was unreal. I mean, ghosts, they're not real..."

Mizu started down the hall, "G-guys? What happened to all the others? I haven't heard from them since we went to our rooms..." She sighed, her breath freezing in front of her. She flipped off the light to save energy, and looked around in the torchlight, ".....But at least Wullfe got the ghosts away."

''Wulfie i agree with Mizu we havent heard from the others and its awfully silent we should head back, and see whats become of them '' James says. ''What do you think??''

::Wullfe considers their options, weighing everything carefully. Finally, he speaks.::

Wullfe: "Yeah, I agree. This isn't safe anymore, and I think we can assume it's not a prank. Let's head back and see who we can find."

::He begins a steady trek back the way they came while trying to decide the best course of action.::

Wullfe: "I don't think we'll be safe out in the open like this. We should go back to our rooms, gather some supplies, and leave this hellhole."

::Luckily, they arrive at their quarters unscathed. Wullfe looks to Mizu and James and holds the torch out for one of them to take.::

Wullfe: "You two stick together, go grab your stuff and meet me back in my room, I'll leave the door unlocked. Besides..."

::With a sheepish look about his face, Wullfe shrugs.::

Wullfe: "I have to get dressed anyhow."

(I'm really sorry guys, but I have a phone call I need to take. I'll try an be back in at least 20 mins, I'm really sorry. Just continue without me if you wish.)

OOC: In my honest opinion, the most promising RP I've seen here to date. And I concur, we can gladly wait for your return, please, take your time. Savior, forgive my asking, however, have you joined "The Chronicles of Spira - Another Pilgrimage"? If not, I think you should, for you would enjoy it.

OOC: In my honest opinion, the most promising RP I've seen here to date. And I concur, we can gladly wait for your return, please, take your time. Savior, forgive my asking, however, have you joined "The Chronicles of Spira - Another Pilgrimage"? If not, I think you should, for you would enjoy it.
No i havent i only join RP's from the start other wise in the end i get bored and lose the plot :( lol

Back