Help Can't Save Game (PC version)

yarow12

The Neverending Gamer
Gil
I got to the first save point and the game said something about there not being enough space left in the Data files or whatever. :x3: There is currently no save file in the data files, however. Although, I do have the goodies. Should I delete them? o_O

Last edited:
Check how much space is on your computer.

Start > My Computer > Local Disc (C:) - right click- > Properties.
That is for XP though.

If you cannot save it's either corrupt or you have no space.

Get ready to toss your computer, you're screwed.

No really, I don't know. Have you check your Comp space?

Check how much space is on your computer.

Start > My Computer > Local Disc (C:) - right click- > Properties.
That is for XP though.

If you cannot save it's either corrupt or you have no space.

I have more than 400GB free on this hard drive, so...

Last edited:
:hmmm: I'm not sure then.
Was it purchased or downloaded?

I've no idea if you buy it in stores?
But maybe the download corrupted.

:hmmm: I'm not sure then.
Was it purchased or downloaded?

I've no idea if you buy it in stores?
But maybe the download corrupted.

I suppose I downloaded corrupted then. Oh well, atleast I got to play the exact part of the game that I played with a friend who had no memory card eight years ago again...

Last edited:
If no one would mind, please send a save file to my e-mail. I would prefere the save file to be from the first save point (before first boss fight).yarow12@gmail.com

Last edited:
That sucks, man. Least you're not THAT far in the game, though.

No more healp needed. The thread can be locked now. It turns out I had to use an administrative avvount in order to modify or change anything in the Program Files. lol

I got to the first save point and the game said something about there not being enough space left in the Data files or whatever. :x3: There is currently no save file in the data files, however. Although, I do have the goodies. Should I delete them? o_O
man im having the same problem everytime I try to save it tells me that there is no save file in the date files ?! what did you do ? how did you solve it ? hope you reply

Back