[Birthweek 2017] V O I C E S - C O M P E T I T I O N

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil

Welcome to the FFF Voices competition! Some of our members have recorded their voices... It's now up to you to put these puzzle pieces together and figure out which voice belongs to who! There are a few rules you must follow...

1. No complaining! If you submitted a voice, don't publicly (VM, SB) complain about how your voice sounds. Let's try to not give away who entered. ;)
2. Even if you submitted your voice, you can still enter the guess game in this competition.
3. Preferably one username guess per voice, if you do submit two guess for one voice and one of the two is correct you will get half a point instead of 1 full point.
4. How? Use the template below and guess the voice that is being played. Send your answers to Six via PM.
5. Answers can not publicly be posted.
6. Due date: Your entries must be received June 30th at the latest. Received PMs and official answers will be revealed on June 30th.
7. Have fun! Questions? PM Six.

And as a sidenote, for those that did enter... No points for guessing your own voice of course! :lew:

Note! Some people submitted more than one quote, pay attention! :D

Voice 1:
Voice 2:
Voice 3:
Voice 4:
Voice 5:
Voice 6:

Last edited:
Feel free to laugh at everyone in the comments.

I have to give it to you... Nice try attempting to search for the answers once again, but... still... nothing to see here. ;)

Last edited:
nice job everyone lmao
thanks @Ross for guessing my voice correctly :8F:

Back