Not open for further replies.

Six

π—¦π—Όπ—Ήπ—Άπ˜π˜‚π—±π—² *β˜….β€’ Β·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Birthweek started! We bring you another Site Banner competition this year. Every year, we switch around the banners of our main forum skin; Seamus Black. The banners that are currently used will move over to the other skins we have available for our site. Make sure you follow the guidelines closely when entering this competition.

Important rules:

1. 1920x200 pixels (widthxheight)
You must use this exact size. Smaller and/or larger banners will NOT be accepted.
People using a border, add it within the given size. 1921pixels, or 1919pixels will not be allowed.

2. A maximum of TWO entries per member.

3. The banner must include the following text somewhere:
- Final Fantasy Forums
- An unofficial community to Final Fantasy

4. Fanart is NOT ALLOWED! If you are unsure about an image please PM Six. Entries that include fanart will NOT be accepted into the voting or as a site banner!

5. Please consider giving both sides of your banner a "fade-out" effect. (See example)
We do this so that people using a smaller screen don't have a random character cut off when viewing the site banner on their screen. Try to keep your work focused on the middle and faded out towards the sides.

6. Transparency is not allowed.

7. Send entries to: Six

8. Ultimate due date: The deadline for submitting entries will be June 28th. A thread will be posted for voting on June 29th.
Entries that come in after the due date will NOT be accepted. Send in your entries preferably before this time to avoid being late.

______

1st place: 500 Gil + 5BWp.
2nd place: 300 Gil + 3BWp.
3rd place: 200 Gil + 2BWp.

Entrants get 100 Gil + 1BWp.

______

Questions? Ask them here, or send me a PM. Have fun, and I'm looking forward to see your entries!

Last edited:
Reminder: Please make sure to carefully follow all the rules for the Site Banner, and keep in mind the due date! ;)

Important change: Due to announcing the Birthweek winner on July 6th, the due date for sending your entries in will be SUNDAY JUNE 28TH!! Voting will go up on June 29th. Please make sure to have your entries in before this date preferably!

New due date: June 28th 2015.

I have to redo mine because they axed Stella. I'll get it done by then though.

Sounds good, and lmao. Stop stealing my ideas, I had to start over too.

Gonna make my two soon oh yes. ive never tried this before so i hope i can pull it off

TWO MORE DAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR SITE BANNERS! PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY'RE IN ON TIME!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back