[Birthweek 2014] Final Fantasy Ultimate Quiz

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Birthweek is here! Like last year, we have planned a special Final Fantasy trivia quiz. This quiz is meant to be challenging, so don't be disappointed if you don't score very well! There are 20 questions, and they can come from any mainline Final Fantasy title (plus major sequels).

Important instructions:
1.) Please remember to click 'mark completed' after finishing your quiz!
2.) You are given only ONE try. The system will prevent you from retaking the quiz.
3.) There's a 10 minutes time limit. You cannot continue/redo the test once the time limit is over. You cannot pause the quiz and resume it later. So if you are in a rush, it's not very wise to take it now ;)

Don't hesitate to PM me if you experience any technical issues! If you happen to get an error, just inform me and depending on the case, I can reset your entry so you can retake the quiz. =)

This quiz will still be available even after birthweek is over, but in order to be eligible as winners of this quiz, you have to do it within the birthweek period (6 - 22 June)

First place - 500 Gil
Second Place - 300 Gil
Third Place - 100 Gil

The winners will be announced at the end of Birthweek. Members with the same scores will be given the same ranking and prize. So there can be more than one 1st/2nd/3rd places.

*Bump*

I am going to announce the winners very soon today. You still have a chance to try the quiz if you haven't!

It is now time to announce the winners for the Ultimate FF Quiz 2014!

First Place: Shredder, Score: 60%, Reward: 500 gil
Second Place: iSmiff, Score: 55%, Reward: 300 gil
Third Places: Dionysos, Prince Oberyn Martel, Score: 50%, Reward: 100 gil per person

Congratulations to the winners! This year's quiz seems to be tougher than last year. Don't be discouraged if you didn't score well!

The gils will be sent to each of you in the next few days. Be patient!

Any questions or concerns, PM me. Thank you everyone for participating!

Back