[Birthweek '13] Mafia

Sorry for the lateness. I haven't forgot~ I've just been occupied...with things... Moving on.

Daytime​

LJ had finally gotten a crack in the case. It was no wonder the police department couldn't find the Mafia! That spy had been covering the whole time! He'd gotten his handcuffs and drove through buildings and houses just so he could arrest her, he was itching to find the handcuffs. He spotted her on the front porch of her two level town house and stopped his car two houses away. She wouldn't be able to get away.

He could see her making awkward sideways glances as he exited the car. However he focus was on the dozens of people coming from all over.The crazies who believed religion was the answer to their problems. "Get him!" he heard them scream. This was clearly a misunderstanding. The prime suspect was right there on her porch with what looked like a newspaper and a well prepared breakfast and these people were more concerned about the purge?! He tried to tell them, but they close in not listening to his reports. Even when he took out his gun and fired a few warning shots the people came.

They grabbed his arms, kneed him in the stomach and tied up his limbs. 'It's her you idiots! She's right fucking there!' he wanted to say. But by now they had him gagged and ready for their stupid religious sacrifice. He screamed the name 'Toni' as loud as he possibly could, but the woman gave no response. They're actualyly going to get away with this. I'm the cop for goodness sake! And LJ was right...

After his sacrifice, the state of Fantasia had decreased into a maddening disarray. Yet the Mafia had come for the riches they set out to achieve. In the coming months over 90 people would be falsely accused and double the number would be found brutally murdered with their accounts drained. It took 2 years for the Mafia to destroy the city. Toni, LJ, and Kyreaan had finally grown tired of their game, and when the city fell into complete chaos they disappeared, along with their overflowing bank accounts. And so the Mafia set out for their next target: Vegas.

Congrats on winning. You all get 300 gil as a reward. ^_^

Back