• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

"Level 200+ on the RPG!?!? What!?!"

Ahh, so many members join just to play our RPG here, and of course the dreaded "Why can't I play the RPG" question is always asked. However, with that aside, who do you think is the ultimate RPGer here. Sure we have the RPG mods thrown in here, but I think maybe a few members might just give the mods a run for their money.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not mandatory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

It has to be STL, he's taught me a lot during my time on the RPG and lets face it you dont stand much of a chance up against him. It's a shame XN isn't up there though :(

-Punches Ambiguity- I vote for him since he seems to be good at it. Not like I would really know anyway...I think they're all good.

Strife. he's the only non-Rpg mod on the list and he's proof that members can beat the mods at their own games :P

I hope more people don't vote for Ambi because of his lvl I mean he only got it through altering his profile only ones who deserve it are really Squall, Koloth, and Strife.

I'll probably pick mine later.

I picked Squall even though I also wish I could vote for Koltoh and Strife since they are also good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back