Before Crisis on the DS

STOP THEM dont make me laugh the fact is they wont get it in your heads before crisis will not be on the ds let alone any ff7 spinoff GET USED TO IT and when you quote something it should be in complete contex.

Well taht part just made me lol. And maybe no VII sequels will be on another platform, but who are you to say what the future holds. Just because you don't think it should happen doesn't mean it never will. Or do you have inside info unlike the rest of us?

i never said i dont think it will happen or i dont want it to happen. i said it wont happen. i dont have inside info either it just takes simple logic my friend i get tired of saying this but sony owns part of the rights to final fantasy vii and before crisis was made for phones only these 2 factors gaurentee that before crisis will not be on the ds even if it had a chance for a handheld it would be on the psp not because the psp is all god like cause its not! Its because the psp is made by sony.

Last edited:
No offense mate, but can you at least use punctuation? I can't make a head or tail of your posts.

As for emulators, I'd rather buy my games instead of illegally acquiring them.

ok and your telling me the ds can play .avi or youtube vids hmm.

Wow, big deal, so can my computer and an iphone can do that. Actually PSP can't play .avi files only .mpg. (I think) Oh yay, the PSP can play UMD movies... WHICH COST EXTRA TO BUY. Sorry but playing movies on a UMD is so useless. If you buy a DVD you can play it on your DVD player, computer, and a PORTABLE DVD player. Why the fuck should I care? Gamers buy systems for the games, yeah some people buy for the extra features, but whoop dee doo! I can do all of that stuff on my computer and laptop!
hate to tell you but the ds game collection is aimed towards brainless twits and little kids seriesly if you consider mario party fun..
Brainless? Isn't there is a series on the DS called Brain Age? Yeah, I though so!

You're so ignorant aren't you? Didn't I name down the popular DS games for you? HI, have you ever heard of Contra or Mega Man. Pfft, yeah those aren't hard at all! Let's see you play Contra 4 on hard mode. *smirks*

I'll just re-quote myself.

Do me a favor and do not go off-topic. All you did was quote The Master and bashed Nintendo. Now I know your a Sony fan but please take the bashing somewhere else. Thank you. Anyways, I know I'm going off-topic here but whatever.

Uh huh.... So tell me why it is still selling millions? Millions I mean by by over 14 million of just Diamond/Pearl sold.

You're 18 and yet you type like a 10 year old. Please do tell me why Phoenix Wright sucks? I've played all of the Phoenix Wright games and they're very involved, have a excellent cases, lots of drama, interesting characters, pretty much the game sucks you in. Yes, boo, it takes your brain to figure out these cases. Ugh, such a strain to use logic on a game! Shame on Capcon for making game that you play as a lawyer. :rolleyes:

*Smirks* Only achievements? Does the name Mario ring a bell? Wait, does also Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Pokemon? Oh wait, never mind because according to you Nintendo sucks right? Oh wait, hold on... Oh that's right! Wii, yeah they're like... 23 Million sold already and nearly 70 million DS have been sold. Oh wait hold on, gets even better! PS3 sold 11 million so far! PSP has sold 32 Million so far!

Cuz like, omg, like Mega Man is like A TOTAL n00b game! News Flash, many classic gamers that grew up with SNES love Mega Man. Mega Man is popular among classic gamers.

Uhh yeah, and it sold well. Same goes for Tamagochi's. They're both the same thing. Parents aren't ready to hand over their 10 year old a dog.

*Yawns* Gosh! It's such a shame that Nintendo has been doing sooo well for over the past few years! It's not like they're gods of handles or anything.

Edit: Oh forgot, Mega Man games are very tough. Do they suck because they're a little tough for you? :( Also Contra games are mostly on Nintendo consoles such as the NES, SNES, and the DS. Yeah, how about you try beating the old Contra games? Cuz they're like total n00b games lol!

but sony owns part of the rights to final fantasy vii and before crisis was made for phones only these 2 factors gaurentee that before crisis will not be on the ds
Okay, and do you have a direct relationship with Square Enix? No, they can release any game on any system they please. They're even releasing a KH game on the DS. The first two games were on the PS2. Does that mean Sony has the rights to control Kingdom Hearts, no. Heck, Square is even releasing a game on the Xbox!

im amazed at all the nintendo fans here they wil defend crap with crap at least when i back up the psp i actually use facts.
We are using facts, you're just ignoring them.

one last thing dont dis the psps game collection cause the psps collection incudes basicly every ds game and more its called a emulater.
We're not allowed to talk about downloading free stuff on the forums. DS games must looks terrible on the PSP because you need two screens to play.

I'm not going to even to bother with the rest of the gibberish you said. I can't understand what you're saying. Please speak english and as Judge Rulia said: Use Punctuation.

ok and your telling me the ds can play .avi or youtube vids hmm.

I honestly couldn't give a rats ass if my portable GAMING device can play videos.

hate to tell you but the ds game collection is aimed towards brainless twits and little kids seriesly
Orly nao? Then why do they have that Brain Age series? And yes, I can totally see a little kid playing the new Contra game.

if you consider mario party fun..
It's fun if you have friends. Oh snap, I went there :wacky:

well im not going to go there the fact is the ds and wii mainly have 1 or 2 decent games combined i own a ds and yet i find the only game worth getting for it is revenant wings wich barely qualifies as a good ds game, ya i had pokemon diamond but i gave the peice of crap to my little cuzzin ,
Where the hell do you shop then? Did you forget to buy Mario Kart DS, the new Contra, Final Fantasy III, Megaman ZX... *goes on and on*

im amazed at all the nintendo fans here they wil defend crap with crap at least when i back up the psp i actually use facts. (and if i was such a sony fanboy ppl dont you think i would have bought the ps3 instead o this 700$ laptop?
FACTS? Bullshit. You haven't come in here with a single fact, all you've been doing this entire time is bashing Nintendo. And is your laptop by any chance a Sony Vaio? :wacky: Or maybe there's some shred of sense in you that made you realize the PS3 is a massive waste of money and the laptop was the better deal?

sorry to disapoint you i dont rate a system by its brand or graphics i rate it on its games and functions ) one last thing dont dis the psps game collection cause the psps collection incudes basicly every ds game and more its called a emulater.
Really? Gee, that's funny. Usually gamers who judge a system by its games and functionality aren't fanboys and appreciate any system so long as it has good games. Sony fanboy = you. I seriously hope they're paying you to babble on about how much Nintendo sucks.

And how exactly is a PSP supposed to emulate the DS? It would need a stylus and room for the double screens, which it does NOT have.

STOP THEM dont make me laugh the fact is they wont get it in your heads before crisis will not be on the ds let alone any ff7 spinoff GET USED TO IT and when you quote something it should be in complete contex.

lulz, it's a fact now? Please provide us with evidence then. I think you purposefully skipped my post where I destroyed your fanboyish little claim. See, Before Crisis was released on FOMA phones that use the iMode service. Now, just to make sure your biased little eyes see this, I'll put a nice picture of a FOMA phone here:
p2102vimenuoo5.jpg

*gasp*

Now what in tarnation is this here gadget? It don't have no Sony label on it! Well goll-dangit sonny, that must mean that there Before Crisis wuz released on something that ain't owned by Sony! Now in case you couldn't understand that sarcastic hillbilly talk, I'll put it in real English for you, and in big bold letters so you can't miss is.

Before Crisis.
Was released.
On a phone.
Not owned by Sony.
Nor is the service provider owned by Sony.

Know what that means? It means Sony either doesn't have the rights to VII anymore because the contract is up, OR the more likely scenario is that they're selling the rights because they're greedy.

Now go join Nintendo Power's forums or something if you wanna bash Nintendo. Or better yet, go play Super Mario Bros. 3 and get your ass handed to you by a "kiddy game." That last world will go apeshit on you. Or just try to beat a Mega Man game, especially the Zero series. Before long you'll be cussing out the game in frustration.

I.WOULDN'T.WANT.TO.SEE.A.FFVII.GAME.IN.DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Horrible idea mister! imagine the graphics for a moment... EEW!! Anyways, might be or not a good idea.

Um... considering the original release was on a phone, I doubt that porting it to the DS will in any way negatively effect the visual quality. In fact, it'll likely be much more improved in comparison to the original.

I honestly couldn't give a rats ass if my portable GAMING device can play videos.

Orly nao? Then why do they have that Brain Age series? And yes, I can totally see a little kid playing the new Contra game.

It's fun if you have friends. Oh snap, I went there :wacky:

Where the hell do you shop then? Did you forget to buy Mario Kart DS, the new Contra, Final Fantasy III, Megaman ZX... *goes on and on*

FACTS? Bullshit. You haven't come in here with a single fact, all you've been doing this entire time is bashing Nintendo. And is your laptop by any chance a Sony Vaio? :wacky: Or maybe there's some shred of sense in you that made you realize the PS3 is a massive waste of money and the laptop was the better deal?

Really? Gee, that's funny. Usually gamers who judge a system by its games and functionality aren't fanboys and appreciate any system so long as it has good games. Sony fanboy = you. I seriously hope they're paying you to babble on about how much Nintendo sucks.

And how exactly is a PSP supposed to emulate the DS? It would need a stylus and room for the double screens, which it does NOT have.

lulz, it's a fact now? Please provide us with evidence then. I think you purposefully skipped my post where I destroyed your fanboyish little claim. See, Before Crisis was released on FOMA phones that use the iMode service. Now, just to make sure your biased little eyes see this, I'll put a nice picture of a FOMA phone here:
p2102vimenuoo5.jpg

*gasp*

Now what in tarnation is this here gadget? It don't have no Sony label on it! Well goll-dangit sonny, that must mean that there Before Crisis wuz released on something that ain't owned by Sony! Now in case you couldn't understand that sarcastic hillbilly talk, I'll put it in real English for you, and in big bold letters so you can't miss is.

Before Crisis.
Was released.
On a phone.
Not owned by Sony.
Nor is the service provider owned by Sony.

Know what that means? It means Sony either doesn't have the rights to VII anymore because the contract is up, OR the more likely scenario is that they're selling the rights because they're greedy.

Now go join Nintendo Power's forums or something if you wanna bash Nintendo. Or better yet, go play Super Mario Bros. 3 and get your ass handed to you by a "kiddy game." That last world will go apeshit on you. Or just try to beat a Mega Man game, especially the Zero series. Before long you'll be cussing out the game in frustration.

I love you.

Anyways.

I wouldn't mind seeing it on a DS, I think it would be pretty sweet, actually.

I for one, would love to see Before Crisis on the DS, I would probaly enjoy playing it more on my DS then I would playing it on my phone.

(Also dude, the covers for the game look good, but people can easily fake game covers, hell, if you search a game on Deviant Art and see fake covers come up, so, as nice as they are, I wouldn't consider them good enough evidence)

However, I am crossing my fingers for the game to come out on DS. It would probaly increase profit since people are probaly more likely to get a game for their DS then they are for the phone.

Umm why the mobile phone, no ones going to buy a mobile phone just to play final fantasy? And whats such a good game doing on a mobile phone anyway?
Yeah make it for the ds, that would be totally awesome!

Back