Beatrix Mod

domx

Gil
hello !
I have a problem, I'm trying to make the Beatrix Mod work, I followed the instructions but still can't recruit it into the group. I uninstalled and installed the game but nothing to do.
According to the instructions, Beatrix should join the team when you get the Hildagarde III.
Can you help me ?
thank you...

I'm not at all familiar with the Beatrix mod, but this video shows how it should work at this stage.

You would need to accept her offer before boarding (which I presume you did) and then once you are on the airship speak with the Crew Member and change your party. Maybe changing your party through any route could be enough (for example, on the World Map) but since the video shows talking to the Crew Member it might be safer to try that.

I'm not sure if that will be of any help. It could be exactly what you've done already, but it seems to be how it is meant to be.

Non ho affatto familiarità con il mod Beatrix, ma questo video mostra come dovrebbe funzionare in questa fase.

[MEDIA = youtube] zFFC7rOXFXg [/ MEDIA]

Dovresti accettare la sua offerta prima di salire a bordo (cosa che presumo tu abbia fatto) e poi una volta che sei sul dirigibile parla con il membro dell'equipaggio e cambia il tuo gruppo. Forse cambiare il tuo gruppo attraverso qualsiasi percorso potrebbe essere sufficiente (ad esempio, sulla mappa del mondo) ma poiché il video mostra parlare con il membro dell'equipaggio potrebbe essere più sicuro provarlo.

Non sono sicuro che possa essere di aiuto. Potrebbe essere esattamente quello che hai già fatto, ma sembra essere come dovrebbe essere.

YYes, it works Now...that s a good mod !! Thank you!! :D

YYes, it works Now...that s a good mod !! Thank you!! :D
I'm happy to have helped!

I hope Beatrix is fun to play with after all of this. She is a great character and it was great to play as her as a temporary guest character in the original version of the game.

Back