Beat the secret boss?

Dragard

Mexican Stategist
Gil
I've killed the secret boss a long time ago, not using a Viking, Sage, Bard and Ninja (that setup is the usual setup to kill him).

Anyway, how many people here have defeated him?

Not sure, who is he? Tad more elaboration pl0x, although chances are if Ive no idea who he is, Ive not done him, only thing I can think of is that Dragon on the way up that tower near the end that wopuld totally hand me myarse if I didnt escape real fast >>

He's a high level boss that you need to send 7 messages to your friends in order to unlock. He's much stronger than even the Final Boss or Red Dragons.

Ah you mean Iron Giant?
Nope, I hven't set up my DS online yet...but he certainly seems like a genuine challenge.

Did you have your levels to 99?

I used level 99 characters with job levels of 99. Black Belt, Devout, Viking, and Bard. They were all in the back row. I hated this boss, so when I accidentally erased my file I didn't bother sending 7 messages again to fight that bastard again.

I used level 99 characters with job levels of 99. Black Belt, Devout, Viking, and Bard. They were all in the back row. I hated this boss, so when I accidentally erased my file I didn't bother sending 7 messages again to fight that bastard again.
A Black Belt O_O!? He can barely do around 2k damage with 2 boosts >_>

Anyways, no, I used level 80 characters to beat him. I do now have a "perfect" file though, over 300 hours of work on it >_> (good thing there's a cap to the time counter).

If you mean the Iron Giant, then no I haven't. I'm still trying to get the level and job level of my party members up. I've got then at level 90 and their job levels are around 80(I was planning to fight him with a onion knight, black belt, bard, and devout), but I'm not even close to going up to fight him again(I already did once and I got my ass kicked).

I don't know anyone's friend code, who actually has this game. My friends don't play old-old-Final Fantasy. It's too bad, because I've got a perfectly capable Lv62 party of two sages, a ninja, and a black belt.

Nope dreaming on it but unless i got wifi on my ds no i can't I can't even kill a red dragon anyways when i try i always fail D: any advice?

Ok, I'll try that. How do you think I'll do with:
Lvl 75 characters, level 99 job levels
Dragoon - best weapons w/o master craftsman
Sage - best weapons w/o master craftsman
Devout - best weapons w/o master craftsman
Geosage - best weapons w/o master craftsman

I don´t have seven friends with FFIII .____. *feeling lonely*
Spam the messages to some 5-year old in a McDonald's. Or, you could get an extra game and another DS and send messages to yourself.

Back