Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon

I have honestly never heard of this tactic until now. Has anyone tried it? Will you?

I’ll probably not do it as I’m not a speed/challenge runner and I don’t mind fighting if it helps level my characters up. I'm also unlikely to replay it soon. But it is still a nice trick.

Wait what? i didn't even know that was possible and I played the crap out of this game. I guess for speedrunning this tactic can be good in some places. otherwise, why would u? it's kinda game-breaking. I'm a completionist so deffenetley would like to try it once but that's about it. id rather kill everything and get max level asap than having to grind loads of levels later because u skipped everything.

Wait what? i didn't even know that was possible and I played the crap out of this game. I guess for speedrunning this tactic can be good in some places. otherwise, why would u? it's kinda game-breaking. I'm a completionist so deffenetley would like to try it once but that's about it. id rather kill everything and get max level asap than having to grind loads of levels later because u skipped everything.

Agreed. It is an interesting tactic to know about, but I personally would not want to use it myself. I'm not a speedrunner. I just like to play the games and enjoy the stories. I don't play Final Fantasy competitively. For me the games are simply my passion.

I'd probably try it (albeit without scratching my armpits!) just to see if it works, then leave it there.

Back