Are you going to buy this game?

I don't have a ds and wont get one(unless I get it for free :P)
so I guess it's a no on me.

I dunno, I'm not a big fan of FFXII because of that poor excuse of a Battle System, License Ring System and the lack of Character Development, traits that RW is sure to inherrit so I think I'll wait until a few months after the release to hear what people have to say about it, if it sounds good enough, I'll buy it.

Yes indeedy! I bought a DS Lite for the sole purpose of getting FF3, so this is excellent news! Thank god for mulit region ^^

That's a big DUH for me. I gotta DS Lite and I'm getting any FF game I can get. I dunno why, but I've been really addicted lately. :P

I just wanna finish number twelve first, so I know all the story-n-all, then I'll play it.

I'll get it, even though I don't really like FFXII. Probably only because I'm a collector. Maybe even keep it in the package and give it to my kid if I ever have one. Ha.

More spinoffs? SE seems to have grown overly fond of picking off the bones of their previous successes.

I'm reluctant to buy this game not only because it is a spinoff (and we all know how badly those can turn out) but because I wasn't very impressed by Vaan and Penelo. They're just two innocents out seeking some sort of haphazard adventure. Wowcool.
If it was Balthier and Fran as the leading duo, I might take more of an interest.

But in the end, I'm sure I'll crack and buy it eventually. I have to give it a try before I can disregard it completely.

Last edited:
Buying FF12 RW is in my maybe file, the combat system isn't exactly the most exciting way of fighting, and making the characters and graphics like they did put me of it to, should of just made it in 3-D, easy enough for DS

To be honest with you guys, even if FFXII was pretty much a great game(to me at least), I'm not buying any of SE's handheld games that are expansions or spinoffs of the originals.
Look what they did to FFT-A. *shakes head*

see, i changed my mind, i think i'll just download it and play it on my DS that way
You, sir, are gonna get it one day. :dry:
(Tell me if it works when you get it. :P)

So that's it, because of one little "bad" game you won't buy it? LOL, do some research first.

I'm not too bothered about Revenant Wings. I thought FFXII was okay but we know the sequels usually turn out bad. I'll probably buy it though but won't go out of my way to get it.

Back