Tifa Lockhart
Serah Farron
Moogle
img-01.webp

its an over 3 years game constantly getting updates and for android. and pc

Highly rated title with a Metascore of 88​

Scenario: Masato Kato
Main Theme: Yasunori Mitsuda
Acclaimed creators from a number of well-known and popular series have come together to bring an exciting and epic RPG.

Story​

It all started the day she disappeared right before my eyes.
Then suddenly the city was reduced to ruins in the blink of an eye.
That's when I swore an oath.
Once again, I'm setting out on a journey beyond time and space.
To save our lost future.
Before the darkness of time falls upon us all...

Game Overview​

・Modern yet classic RPG transcending space and time
・An epic story across the Antiquity, Present, and Future, from master storyteller Masato Kato (Chrono Trigger)
・Including the main theme written by Mitsuda Yasunori, an original soundtrack with over 60 songs performed by orchestras and folk instruments

2_US.jpg

World​

Go on an adventure in a world that spans multiple continents and three time periods -- Antiquity, the Present, and the Future.
3_US.jpg

Game System​

Defeat your enemies using a highly-strategic turn-based battle system.
4_US.jpg

Fill up your gauge to unleash a powerful Another Force attack!
Combine your allies' attributes, equipment, and abilities to lead your party to victory.
5_US.jpg

There's an incredible amount of content including individual character quests, subquests, episodic stories, and mini-games!
Experience a variety of story settings ranging from a dream-like school to the adventures of a wandering cat.

6_US.jpg

Staff​

<Scenario>
  Masato Kato(Chrono Trigger)
 <Musical composition>
  Yasunori Mitsuda(Chrono Trigger)
  Shunsuke Tsuchiya(Luminous Arc 2)
  Mariam Abounnasr
 <Art Director>
  Takahito Exa(BINCHOTAN)
 <Producer>
  Reiyan

Cast​

Jared Zeus/Julie Rogers/Janine Harouni/Tim Watson/Rebecca Kiser/Rebecca Boey Shai Matheson/Skye Bennett/Kerry Gooderson/Taylor Clarke-Hill/Jessica McDonald
 Nick Boulton/Rina Takasaki/Nell Mooney/Samantha Dakin/Rory Fleck Byrne/Laura Aikman
 Tuyen Do/Naomi McDonald/Ina-Marie Smith/Jackson Milner/Gunnar Cauthery/Joe Corrigall
 Katie Lyons/Liz Kingsman/Jaimi Barbakoff
i played it for 1,8 years and amassed 140 characters in this gacha game. but i hate gacha. other wise good traditional game where i reached story chapter 70 and done almost all episodes
you know it and how you like it?

Back