annoying weapons

Cecil The Paladin

Blue Mage
Gil
so what was the most annoying weapon to get(besides the danjuro)

i found it to be the darkblade. it took me 4 hours to get that damn domb to drop it

definitely the tournesol, i still have yet to bring together all the shit to make it, and i gave up a long time ago.

Ya either Tournesol or Yagyu Darkblade. I hate low drop rates. Although getting the tournesol is fairly fun.

the dark blade was the worst. im notgetting the danjuro cause it just sucks and it is way too hard to get. neway i also hated getting the ultima blade. wayyyyy to much time lol.

I found the Ultima blade easy to get. On my way down to fighting the seer I just figured I would get this along with other goodies like ribbon and Lordly Robes.

tournesol is easy you get most of the items from espers ex seperntarius mont blank for getting espers i auctually found it fun. i every thing eles except the dark blade was easy

Tournesol would take the longest to synthesise but I found it less annoying than farming gems for the Saggittarius Bow. The Darkblade was another pita to get, despite spending less than 2 hrs on it. But it's time spent on tediously dashing back and forth across the bridge while being constantly distracted by Ironites. If there's anything close to being bad as dodging 200 lightning bolts, this would be it.

the dark blade was the worst. im notgetting the danjuro cause it just sucks and it is way too hard to get. neway i also hated getting the ultima blade. wayyyyy to much time lol.
If you meant the Bazaar method of getting it, then I can understand why. But it's also contained inside a treasure chest somewhere in the Subterra. That's how I was able to get mine easily anyway.

You are likely to get most of the ingredients if just play through the game and defeat all espers. I ended up only needing 1 gemsteel, 1 serpentarius and 1 Empreal soul.

Getting the Grand Armour is annoying as heck since you have to chain stinking Helvinek which is really annoying to do. Yeah I am working on getting this and I still haven't got it yet :(

My second choice would be Danjuro, it took me ages before Larva Eater coughed this weapon up.

For me it were any weapon through Bazaar. The damn monsters drop the loot that you need very rarely, i spent two hours just to get 3 Orichalcons.

Getting the Bazaar only ultimate weapons like Tournesol, etc are not really all that bad.

Compared to some of the ultimate items you can only get from monsters drops such as Yangyu Darkblade, Grand Armour, Grand Helm and Danjuro which are really ultra frustrating to get.

The Tournesol. It's been said many times before, but all it's components have low drop rates and in general it takes forever to get. A close second might be the Wyrmhero blade just because you have to beat Yiazmat and Omega AND the fishing game for a weapon that's not even as powerful as the Tournesol.

The Grand Armour is easy to get. If you fight the Helvinek on the edge of a zone, then kill it and see what it drops quickly. If it isn't Grand Armour then leave the zone before the Exp and Lp bonuses appear from Helvinek. Go back in the area to fight it again. Rinse and Repeat.

Tournesol was a pain in the ass, but I did enjoy getting the Hell things from the dogs.

Wyrmhero Blade was just 100% hell to get since it required beating the three mega pawns of FFXII, which took me nearly a month (thanks to Yiazmat). And after all that I didn't even have any big bosses left to kill it with.

Back