Amazing Story

elegantgame

THE GAMEFREAK
Gil
For me this FF game has the best story so emotional at the end. I love the whole love between Tidus and Yuna. I would love to see and an actual GOOD sequel to the game not that Charlie Angels wannabe FF X-2. I would love to know what happens with Tidus and Yuna once the get back together. I seriously think that they should have a child. What do you guys think?

I liked X-2 a lot. Less linear FF of all time(for people who don't like linear rpgs)
The jobs and battle system rulez.Liked the story from the third chapter to the end too. Still have to play the international version because of the extra stuff.

But I don't know I would like to see a X-3. I don't know,Spira never was that interesting to me. Well,just if they changed the whole world map (because X-2 used a large amount of the same areas from X),then maybe,sure.

Really?

I never found it's story to be all that... good. Interesting, sure, and the whole Spira being a circle of death... that was pretty amazing in its own right. But, I dunno. I just never got pulled into it. I find FFVIII's story to be the most emotional, a lot of people don't but I do.

As for FFX-2. I don't like that game. Not at all. I hate how they changed the characters so much. Rikku is just so... not Rikku it's annoying. D:

I gaven't played the International, but I know it includes a new(annoying, by the looks of it) sphere grid, the Dark Aeons, and moves like Holy and the Magus Sisters' Overdrive hit multiple times. Beyond that, I don't know.
Also, as a side note, I think FFX-2 is about as linear as FFXII. :hmm:

I think the story was more epic without X-2 which basically spoiled the feeling X had.

For example: Besaid island was always my favorite place, but after playing X-2 and those stupid minigames in Besaid I lost most of the magic. Bah, everything turn out to a boredom.

I think Roger was talking about X-2 International, not X.

As far as I know (I've never played it), it adds a couple new dresspheres, a whole new post-endgame area, and also allows you to 'recruit' other characters to use in battle (I don't know how this works, though).

FFX is my favourite FF game, not only that but its probably my favourite RPG game ever. It was also the first FF game that I ever played.

The characters are so original and different. Their personalities leapt out of the screen. I don't think i've found more original characters. Usually they're the same spikey haired-woo is me heros but Tidus was far from perfect, Lulu was awesome and Wakka was like a big bro. And Auron is just the coolest FF character ever (in my opinion

I don't think the story was spectacular in any amount. I mean if it was all down on paper, and you had to read it in a book...it wouldn't be all that great.

BUT....the presentation was probably the best out of all the ff's. I don't know if it was because it was the first time with voice acting, but one of the reasons why I enjoyed FFX was simply because it was as if I was playing through a film. For the first time the characters had voices and more advanced movements so you could actually hear and see the personalities come to life. A lot of people don't like to hear a 10 min dialogue every 20 mins into the game, but that's pretty much the only reason I played FFX.

I didn't feel the same about ffxii or ffxiii though. Something was lost during the transition.

FFX-2 International + Last Mission is only released in Japan. Because others say that this game isn't available in their countries. No. I guess it is only released in Asia. Because I don't live in Japan, I live in Philippines and it is sold here. I have played the game and it is awesome! Even though I can't read anything, I still remember the symbols. Yes, FFX-2 International features English Voice acting and Japanese Menus.
Other than that, there are playable fiends and also... FFX characters! I have Yuna, Tidus and Auron in my party. I think it's 10 times better than the other versions. But seriously, I wish they could translate the menus into English so that I can read everything.

Back