A12s clear (AST perspective)

Jake

Veteran
Gil
Figured I'd post it in a thread because reasons. Last of the Alex Savage floors so it's kinda interesting maybe!

This was supposed to be a practice run for me as I'm still learning, but we ended up clearing it without wiping. Technically my fourth time in there so I'm happy. Though I have to admit it's easier when you have people that have already cleared and can give you tips and stuff. I'm not sure how progression would go on this fight. That second inception would be a pain.

SCH healed lots more than usual this run since it was supposed to be practice for me, but I can't complain. Also at the end, everything after the first Void of Repentance I was completely winging, so that's why it looked like I was following Molly. Because I was xD

I think 11s is the more frustrating fight, but this is definitely more challenging to heal. Especially when you're on AST instead of your main (need to remember cards omg). Also as usual I focused on healing 99% of this run, since first clear, but I see lots of opportunities to DPS next time I go in.

:eyeroll:

Back