A few suggestions

Cloud Strife

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Well this is lny me but I think there is to much here, I mean someone can get lost when they wanna register they will be confused on where alot of things should go. lol Also maybe u all should get a chatbox or chatroom or something as well. Is a site planning to be done here?

It's something we can take into consideration once this site gets up and running. Right now, it's far too quiet for something like that.

and what about a poiler code. lol Larxene know what I am talking about. Ne knows it better. lol And another idea maybe avatar size to 125x125?

Last edited:
We already have a chat room added lately a few days ago. And no, we do not intend to make a main site. I plan to keep FFF as a community forums for all the FF series. If I wanted to make a FF site, then it could be some other domain name with a brand new site name.

Also we do have the spoiler tags already on the forums. Check the Information HQ forum for further information.

Maybe someone should look at the top posters list. It's kind of....wierd. The post count is all wrong. It says someone in the past 7 days had 200 something, but they only have 1oo something in the overall. Someone should fix that thing.

Vincent said:
Maybe someone should look at the top posters list. It's kind of....wierd. The post count is all wrong. It says someone in the past 7 days had 200 something, but they only have 1oo something in the overall. Someone should fix that thing.
You were supposed to create a new thread for that purpose or could have contacted me instead but thanks for notifying this bug! :)

I shall fix it right away...

Back