Help ?

Gil
A few months ago i bought the official guide to final fantasy 7 (not to use just for the collection) and i had a quick glance through you wouldnt believe the amount of mistakes in it i mean i could write a better version myself let me know what you guys think

I know what you mean, there are ALOT but then again most guides are ike that anyway. I've played through FF VII so many times and know so much about it I know things that arn't even mentioned in the guides that Square themselfs help put out. its just finding the time and the patience for it really.

Actually i go to GameFAQs for everything, never seen that one, but it looks very pro and accurate from reading the first paragraph

I bought a guide years ago (still got it), and I didn't notice that many mistakes. There were some things left out though, or things mentioned that were not fully explained. i.e - 1/35 soldier, 3-D fighter, and various other things. On the whole though it was well worth the money and has proved a useful companion over the years.

The worst guide is the one for FF9, which tells you go to a website address on almost every single page if you want the truly juicy secrets. What if I had bought the guide and was not an internet user? Disgrace.

Back