13 Hour

RioDragon

Mister Orange
Veteran
Gil
"What comes with
----------
is immorality. This is an emperical truth. It is only through a lack of this that people learn to work together and ultimately live in peace." - August Branth

One in millions. That is all that anyone is, it seems. August Branth, though he formed your world in which you live, is thousands of years forgotten. All that is known of the world is Europe, surrounded by a magical dome to keep the people inside safe.

...Or so it is described on paper...

The first several hundred years ran as August Branth would have wanted. Moral, with moral people and moral rulers, who lived out moral actions. But it only takes so long for honey to gather flies...

The monarchy became slightly more corrupt, until it was no longer reliable. The Christian Church took control in the last 100 years to re-establish the morals that had become lost. But it was soon that the Church corrupted at a more rapid rate than the royalty had.

And so, stuck in this bubble-world, some of the citizens have created a resistance, intended to destroy the government and rebuild it for the better good of the people.

...But therein lies the problem...

...What IS the better good?

Intermediate to Advanced Paragraph Roleplay

All-human Characters

Character/World-Driven Plot

Medieval Europe Fantasy Roleplay with a Twist

The Creator (me) Gets three characters to get the Roleplay going and keep it on track;

- Rodimus Garen XIIIth (Noble, King of England)
- Raven Phoenixtear (Leader of Resistance, Dictatorship-minded)
- Renard H'relter (General of Resistance, Anarchy-minded)

Character Types

Nobles: Kings and Queens (one of each for France, Spain, and Germany, better chance of acceptance if evil, but I will allow some to be neutral or good) Knights, Lords, Ladies, Earls, Squires, Dukes, and Duchesses.

Resistance: Generals, Sergeants, Lieutenants, Commanders, Soldiers, and Spies. (Higher ranks will have less characters in them.)

Character Form
(PM these to me so I can review the form and approve it.)
Name: (Character's Name)
Sex: (Character's Gender)
Character Type: (Character Type & Rank)
Birthplace: (Character's Birthplace, preferably a real location in England, Spain, France, and Germany)
Personality: (Character's Personality)
Appearance: (Preferably text, but Pictures are also fine)
RP Sample: (Can be in character or not, depends on however you want to do it, just do your best so I can get a feel for your style of RP.)

Back