What was your window color?

Standard blue:/

I never changed it, but now i'm feeling tempted to go and edit that.

I recently bought this game for the PS3, mainly to play it through again for the nostalgia. I've only ever completed it once. And to keep with the nostalgia, I kept it the standard FF blue. :ryan:

I recently bought this game for the PS3, mainly to play it through again for the nostalgia. I've only ever completed it once. And to keep with the nostalgia, I kept it the standard FF blue. :ryan:
Same as this when I put it on my PSP. I wasn't for the same reason but I just prefer the window being blue, it's easy on the eyes and it just felt more natural to me than any other colour. :wacky:

Red. I pretty much took the numbers that it gives for blue and changed them to the same numbers for red. I just prefer red to blue, although the first time I played it again on my PSP I kept it blue.

Mine was always completely black. It's easier on the eyes and it looked cooler.

I used the blue default screen the first time through. Then I went all pink and blacks the other times I played XD It was easier on the eyes then the natural blue was :D

I didn't know it was possible to change the window color in this game. But I always went with the default blue.

Back