What was your window color?

I think I used a mixture of green, blue, white and black...
I'll take a screenshot of it eventually as it was a rather odd mix and I felt it looked rather epic.

I only did this on my second playthrough though. My first one I kept as default until half way through the game where I changed it to just plain black, or black with a bit of white... Can't remember.

My best file is black, but I had a multitude of colours before. Perhaps red, green, blue and something. Not too sure.

Haha I never knew about changing color either until few year ago I still rather default color but sometime I changed to dark tealish with white font Cause dark Teal is my favorite color haha. But most of them is normally default.

I made it green top right and getting darker as it went down and right.

I had the top left and bottom right corners completely black, and the bottom left and top right corners all red.

When you open or close the menu, it looks like a red beam being blasted, kinda like Nanaki's Cosmo Memory limit break. ^_^

I've always been picky about colors, possibly OCD. With me, I changed it with each mood the part of the game reflected. I never made it past getting Yuffie as a character though. My brother lent out the game and I haven't seen it since. :ness:
In the beginning, I thought the original colors matched the heroism of Cloud, plus the hype of the mission. Then during the chocobo races and all those games, I turned it to goldish cuz I was losing so many tokens, or whatever they were. I hoped using the color of what I thought they'd look like would draw better luck towards me, and it did, actually. :awesome: but anyway, at one point, things were all purple/teal/lilac... dark-gray/black... Many changes. Never thought I'd be able to recall such things, honestly.

I made mine completely red. I love that colour, yo!

I usually leave the screen colour as Defult but on one of my games it's black with pink in the corner like Synlea discribed on hers and also have one in teal. I prefer to just leave it its defult blue though.

I usually kept it the default color. I had it light pink on one playthrough and bright purple on another. Of course, they were on the same memory card as my brothers' files so they looked a bit ridiculous next to the default blue. I actually stopped changing the colors because I thought it looked messy with half the files default blue and then one or two pink.

Lets see.... on my multiple files.... i think i chose a variety of colors... my farthest one is black... other files are just at random parts.... had so many color choices though.... I don't think i ever wanted to waste the time of making a rainbow colored one.

I changed it to shades of dark blue and grey and with a very soft grey-ish yellow on the top right side, and I got to say I love that one!
I once experimented with red and blue, but it hurts my eyes and I squinted just to see the font. :gonk:

it took me a long time to get but i finally managed to create my custom bright pink that looks a little like this one i just wrote in imagine this but block with bright white writing... one word: BLINDING!

Back