What was your window color?

mattbgamer

Solider of the Wasteland
Veteran
North of Ohio, South of Canada, West of Wisconsin,
Gil
I searched and I couldn't find anybody making a thread about this so I thought it would be cool if I did. So what colors did you use for your windows? I mean me I would sometimes just use a simple black, but sometimes I would be a plethora of colors.

And if you can and want too you can post what the window colors look like.;))

Default, I think I had ONE file where I made it rainbow coloured, but I didn't really like it, and it looked stupid against all my other save files :gonk:

Owait, I HAVE had it black myself , it makes the text easier to read, but more often than not, I stick to default, I just can't be doing with it being an y different most of the time xD

i chose blue because it was simple and my fav color at the time:) all the other colors looked nasty with all the info that was shown in the windows

Mine was hotpink! It was hard to see for other people who ever watched me play... but I didn't care. Pink is the shit! :D

my most recent file is dark blue, but I've done them millions of colors :D normally I just darken them up though... I'm quite fond of the black, because white text sucksssss.

I tend to use a dark metallic blue. I find the particular colour soothing for some reason.

I've tried to get a an odd purplish blue hue that I find hypnotic, but for some reason the game just won't do it...grrr.

I always make my windows all black, but with purple in the top left corner. Blue isn't my favourite colour, and it looks really lame if it's all one color.

And Black and Purple look really effective together. I love it.

Either a black-to-gray gradient (similar to FFVIII), or a darker blue-to-dark blue gradient. And sometimes maybe just plain black. Whatever it is, I like it dark.

I've always just stuck with the default colour. I think I changed it to black once but I didn't like it so I changed it back almost straight away.

I always played the game with the original screen color until one day I changed it to black and grey. I continued playing the game like that.

Last edited:
When I was a little younger, and all I had was FFVII, VIII, and IX, I had them all as grey, because VIII doesn't allow customisation, and IX only allows blue and grey.

These days though, I don't change it. It's classic FF colouring, so what's not to like?

I remember having a fantastically gaudy theme at first though, followed by the Bret Hart theme (pink and black, looked awful) then black and red, before settling on grey as I said above.

I just used a mixture of red and Black For my colors. I don't know about you guys, but the text was easy to read and red and black are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhahaha!

My favorite color is purple. (In case you hadn't guessed from my royal-hued sig and avvie.)

I've experimented with many colors. The most fun of which was making my window color a bright, neon purple.

It was so bright in fact that my brother did a double take when passing the living room, because at that moment I opened the party menu and the dark room was flooded with neon-purple light.

It was most satisfying.

In one of my saves i had it all different shades of green and blue and in another it was basically pink, purple, yellow and green. and it all blended to a rainbow, it looked nice but a tad irritating

Untill a few months ago, I never realized it was possible to change the color of the window :gonk: I never bother with the options in my games, I just learn to live with it. So it's ALWAYS been standard blue/black look for all of my FF7 games untill recently when I downloaded it from the PSN. I tried fiddling with it, but everything looked horrible IMO, so I just changed it back to default....Pretty sad, really.

I always changed it to a lighter blue. The original colour was sore on the eyes so i changed it soon as.

my colour for the backgroud was pure black background with a green strip acending from the bottom left hand corner to the top right hand coner, it looks pretty cool:P

I always make my windows all black, but with purple in the top left corner. Blue isn't my favourite colour, and it looks really lame if it's all one color.

And Black and Purple look really effective together. I love it.

:awesome:

I never messed with it either, but when I started the game over this time, I changed the colours. ^^ I did it once or twice before I think, but this time, it's black with a hint of purple going from the top left hand corner, to the bottom right. ^^ OMNOMNOM Black and purple are AMAZING when mixed together.

Back