A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

What parallel couples are your favorite?

My first initial answer; Desmond and Lucy from the series: Assassins Creed, for a lot of reasons actually, Desmond is a lot like Cloud actually; he's introverted, cynical and anti-social (and loves Motorcycles xD) opening up to only one gal really -- Lucy a.k.a Aerith for Cloud. In Assassins Creed II when Lucy explains her anxieties about the Templars; Desmond tells her "I'll keep you safe" equivalent to Cloud being Aeriths bodyguard. And Lucy is a lot like Aerith actually; Her name "Lucy" is taken from 'Luce' meaning "Light", and Aerith is said to be Clouds Light in KHI/KHII. She's frequently described as a warm and caring personality, much like Aerith.

This might contain spoilers for Assassins Creed Brotherhood/Revelations; so I suggest not reading on if you haven't beaten the Game yet.

Any way; In Brotherhood Desmond is controlled by a third party - Juno - and inevitably forced to stab Lucy, just as Cloud almost did to Aerith in FFVII thanks to Sephiroth, and now in revelations he is peicing together his mind after losing it in Brotherhood post stabbing Lucy.

Or I'd have to say Rapunzel and Eugene/Flynn Ryder in Tangled, for a lot of reasons as well; they have a campfire scene, Aerith never left home, flynn had dual identities; Flynn Ryder/Zack & Eugene/Cloud and they go on to have a pretty romantic date; Lantern show in a gondola/Firework show in a Gondola and Flynn tried to get rid of her a couple times in the beginning as well (Argh! Cloud xD)

Just dropping in to answer this real quick, great topics I love them alll, I have been waiting for a reason to post my Desmond/Lucy & Cloud/Aerith theory! And this topic game me reason too x3

Lordy, okay lemma just start off with I LOVE your answers. :ohoho:

My first initial answer; Desmond and Lucy from the series: Assassins Creed, for a lot of reasons actually, Desmond is a lot like Cloud actually; he's introverted, cynical and anti-social (and loves Motorcycles xD) opening up to only one gal really -- Lucy a.k.a Aerith for Cloud. In Assassins Creed II when Lucy explains her anxieties about the Templars; Desmond tells her "I'll keep you safe" equivalent to Cloud being Aeriths bodyguard. And Lucy is a lot like Aerith actually; Her name "Lucy" is taken from 'Luce' meaning "Light", and Aerith is said to be Clouds Light in KHI/KHII. She's frequently described as a warm and caring personality, much like Aerith.

This might contain spoilers for Assassins Creed Brotherhood/Revelations; so I suggest not reading on if you haven't beaten the Game yet.

Any way; In Brotherhood Desmond is controlled by a third party - Juno - and inevitably forced to stab Lucy, just as Cloud almost did to Aerith in FFVII thanks to Sephiroth, and now in revelations he is peicing together his mind after losing it in Brotherhood post stabbing Lucy.

Eek :gonk:

I've been hit over the head by haters for supporting DesmondxLucy as a parallel for Clourith cuz you've told me so much about them :ahmed: The more I find out about them the more I love to see them be a parallel for Clourith. Especially with Desmond
stabbing Lucy because he was under control by the apple. And especially now with him having to piece together hid mind.

<3

Or I'd have to say Rapunzel and Eugene/Flynn Ryder in Tangled, for a lot of reasons as well; they have a campfire scene, Aerith never left home, flynn had dual identities; Flynn Ryder/Zack & Eugene/Cloud and they go on to have a pretty romantic date; Lantern show in a gondola/Firework show in a Gondola and Flynn tried to get rid of her a couple times in the beginning as well (Argh! Cloud xD)

Just dropping in to answer this real quick, great topics I love them alll, I have been waiting for a reason to post my Desmond/Lucy & Cloud/Aerith theory! And this topic game me reason too x3

I absolutely believe wholeheartedly that Tangled is a perfect Clourith parallel. :yay: You already gave all the reasons so I'm just gonna :tard:

Um... obviously Titanic--duh. :wacky: IchiRuki would have to be a second, I suppose. :hmmm:

There's a storm here so I can't risk losing this post so I'll edit it later with my answers.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS CLUB !

I'm so sorry.
:sad3:

1. What Colors represent Cloud and Aerith to you?
When I think of Aeris ( Sorry I prefer to call her Aeris ) I think of her elegant but soft pink dress, and when it comes to Cloud, it's that purple Solider uniform of his. But them together as a couple, the colour blue comes to mind. It's soft, sad and emotional. It's beautiful, but it's also the colour of sadness. I think the colour blue symbolizes the beauty and the loss of their love and relationship.

1. Do you think the terms Sky & Earth matches Cloud and Aerith? If so, Why ?
Well Aeris was scared of the sky in Crisis Core, but I loathe that game so I like to pretend that it never happened. But Aeris is almost like Greek or Roman God mythology of the goddess of Chaos Eras, I think and Cloud's last name is Strife, and Aerith is based from the world Earth and we all know where Clouds come from. I think yes, but I also think that Crisis Core tries to ruin it. If Aerith was frighted of the sky, then it's almost like she would be scared of Cloud. I don't know.... I don't like Crisis Core !!

1. The Loveless Play... a parallel for Clourith or not?
I think that the whole Loveless play was a whole giant tease to make the player think that Aeris was going to be revived. I think it was just made for SquareEnix to troll us to get us excited so we'll keep playing. I think it's a parallel to provoke the player into thinking of a revival of Aerith.

1. What parallel couples are your favorite ?
I don't get this question. Forgive me, I'm dumb.

1. What is your trump card for Clourith?
I don't get this question as well. Donald Trump plays FF7 ??

1. Favorite Fan fiction/ Artwork ?
I don't read fanfiction sorry, and artwork there is just too many good ones to mention.

1. Five words to describe Cloud x Aerith's relationship?

. Beautiful. Deep. Passionate. Honest. Heart- warming. If Heart- warming counts as two, then I just cheated. - Troll face - 8D

1. Since both scenes have been said to be dates for Cloud and Aerith... Which date do you prefer... the one in the moogle park or the Gold saucer date?
. Well even when I was a strong Cloti supporter, I still liked the one with Cloud and Aerith because it was like Cloud had a chance to say goodbye to Aerith, and Cloud and Aerith get to spend one last wonderful moment together before life brings force it's terrible fate. I still like that idea today, expect seeing them as close friends, I see them as romantic and passionate lovers. I always make Aerith get angry and slap Cloud and everybody in the play though lol.

1. If Zack had lived and he introduced Cloud to Aerith... do you think Cloud would have still developed romantic feelings for her? If he did... do you think he'd still go after her despite his best friend also liking her? Do you think Aerith would have developed feelings for Cloud as well?

. Well in FF VII Cloud was rather cold hearted and his love for Aeris helped break his cold and uncaring shell, and in Crisis Core Cloud was rather shy, awkward and unconfident, but we get see a more real Cloud at the end of ACC, and he still thinks about Aerith, so I'll say yes. I think that Cloud would have a crush on Aerith, but he would stay back, since his best friend is already dating her lol. I don't think he'll end up with Tifa, because Cloud, Aerith and Zack would be on the run from the law, and Tifa would be in Midgar, the one place where Cloud can't go, so they'll be separated and I think that Cloud would change, grow and move on from his past. Because crushes don't stay crushes forever.

1. Lover spats... what would Cloud and Aerith have them over? Or would they even have them to begin with? Why or why not?
. I think Cloud having his clumsy moments would step on Aeris's flower-field and Aeris would shout at him and yell, and then Cloud would be silent and then Aeris would start crying and then she'll ask Cloud for a apology, and Cloud would hug Aeris and smile.

Last edited:
I've been hit over the head by haters for supporting DesmondxLucy as a parallel for Clourith cuz you've told me so much about them :ahmed: The more I find out about them the more I love to see them be a parallel for Clourith. Especially with Desmond
stabbing Lucy because he was under control by the apple. And especially now with him having to piece together hid mind.

Oh wait, I forgot one for Tangled; She's voiced by Mandy Moore (I don't care she's the official BEST and most Aerithy voice!) so yeah, I'd say they parallel.

*Disney...I'm watching you, cheeky bastards*:ahmed:

Slap those haters, sis, cause they need to play Brotherhood and the extra sequences for ACII as well and read the damned emails and oh yeah, I dunno, beat the game :ahmed:

So I guess Tifa's the Animus :cali:

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS CLUB !

I'm so sorry.
:sad3:

Well, welcome back then!

Great answers I loved the one of the Greek & Roman names so cute! :cali:

Oh and for the parallel couples question, like pairing/couples from other games, movies, books or stories that are similar to Cloud/Aerith.

Great answers I loved the one of the Greek & Roman names so cute! :cali:

Oh and for the parallel couples question, like pairing/couples from other games, movies, books or stories that are similar to Cloud/Aerith.

Oh thankyou ! :) Oh ! Well this may not be the most original answer in the world. But I guess Squall x Rinoa ? Squall was extremely cold- hearted and Rinoa helped open up his heart with her warm and outgoing spirit. :)

Oh wait, I forgot one for Tangled; She's voiced by Mandy Moore (I don't care she's the official BEST and most Aerithy voice!) so yeah, I'd say they parallel.

*Disney...I'm watching you, cheeky bastards*:ahmed:
Cheeky indeed. :ahmed:

Slap those haters, sis, cause they need to play Brotherhood and the extra sequences for ACII as well and read the damned emails and oh yeah, I dunno, beat the game :ahmed:

So I guess Tifa's the Animus :cali:
:lol:

What is your trump card for Clourith?

My personal favorite trump card to use for Clourith would have to be Case of Lifestream: White. Yes, I know there's arguments about the word KOIBITO and what it's supposed to be translated as... but Just because someone else wants to play the dumb game of strawman arguments doesn't mean it makes their side of the argument right.

I just don't think Nojima would say "Cloud was her friend and koibito" if it wasn't to speak of their relationship. Like I said before, in Case of Lifestream black, they describe facts of who and what Cloud is to Sephiroth. Not one sided-feelings or thoughts. The description of who Cloud was to Sephiroth were actual cold hard facts. Facts that people can't argue against or say is just "Sephiroth's opinion".

So... how come when Aerith's side of the story says for Cloud's explanation to who he is for and to Aerith... it's all of a sudden not Cloud<-->Aerith? :ffs:

That line, to me, canonized Clourith in every way possible. :cali:

Paradise said:
Oh thankyou ! :) Oh ! Well this may not be the most original answer in the world. But I guess Squall x Rinoa ? Squall was extremely cold- hearted and Rinoa helped open up his heart with her warm and outgoing spirit. :)

I agree!
That's so true, I think that may be why Nomura made Aerith where blue now, to be more similar to Rinoa, and same with Cloud whereing Black now, more resemblance to Squall, I think it was done intentionally.:P

What is your trump card for Clourith?

Mine, would obviously be the commercial right after Case of Lifestream:White, because they basically say the same thing as the other; I just love listening to people try to strawman there way out of the commercial being "uncanon: :lol:

Its amazing how the LTD and FFVII haven't changed at all in the Commercial; Aerith = Love, Sephy = Hate, and its restated in Case of Lifestream, I love the consistency going on here, there are many things in FFVII that have been little more then eff'd up but Cloud and Aeriths relationship and love has always been canon and remains the same.

As they say in France: ùn àmour impossible :cali:

Last edited:
NOOOOO :rage: I wrote a long long long post with quotes and answers to questions and I clicked on something accidentally and it all went away!!! :rage:

So, I will write it again when I am not depressed and when I have more time :sad:

NOOOOO :rage: I wrote a long long long post with quotes and answers to questions and I clicked on something accidentally and it all went away!!! :rage:

So, I will write it again when I am not depressed and when I have more time :sad:

That sucks, and happens to me so much, I feel your pain:gonk:I still can't wait to read more answers by everyone, any who.

Anyway I'll answer one I haven't answered yet, and on a subject I love so much; because color symbolism is pretty big in in Asian stories and stuff :3

For Cloud it's obviously his signature color; Black, its the real Cloud color in my opinion; its so him, it matches the anti-social, cocky broody, stone-cold guy we all know and love! For Aerith its gotta be Blue, she has a thing for the sky and obviously her man is tied to such a color what with his name, eyes and associated symbolisms, not to mention she wants to fly and that means in that blue sky (where the Clouds are...heehee) :cali:

Mine, would obviously be the commercial right after Case of Lifestream:White, because they basically say the same thing as the other; I just love listening to people try to strawman there way out of the commercial being "uncanon: :lol:

Its amazing how the LTD and FFVII haven't changed at all in the Commercial; Aerith = Love, Sephy = Hate, and its restated in Case of Lifestream, I love the consistency going on here, there are many things in FFVII that have been little more then eff'd up but Cloud and Aeriths relationship and love has always been canon and remains the same.

As they say in France: ùn àmour impossible :cali:
This. She stole it.

. I think Cloud having his clumsy moments would step on Aeris's flower-field and Aeris would shout at him and yell, and then Cloud would be silent and then Aeris would start crying and then she'll ask Cloud for a apology, and Cloud would hug Aeris and smile.
This is so cute Blossom :cali:
I could sooooo picture that ^__^

After I saw the movie, I started to notice that! It was WEIRD! I never even thought of the Flynn/Zack and Eugene/Cloud. Now I really notice it. Tis magically crazy.

5 Words to Describe Aerith and Cloud's relationship

Honest
-There are no lies. What I realised is that if you are a Cloti supporter, you really cannot say it is honest. When Cloud told his story of going to Nibelheim, Tifa shut up. All because she didn't know what would happen if he told him. That's some dishonesty right there. :ban:
Cute-Do they not look PERFECT together? They are so adorable! Cloud's ruggedness with Aerith's sweetness. Opposites attract <3

Heartwarming -Along with cute, they're chemistry makes you wanna go :cali: It warms your heart :lew:

Devoted
-Notice how Cloud only pays attention to her, only really cares about her. He won't let her go off and be alone. He's truly devoted to her. :inlove:

Pure
-This does go with the other points, but they are perfect for eachother, and their relationship is perfect. There are no lies, there is nothing to make this relationship wrong. It's perfect and pure.

Tori said:
Mine, would obviously be the commercial right after Case of Lifestream:White, because they basically say the same thing as the other; I just love listening to people try to strawman there way out of the commercial being "uncanon:
Yeah... :ffs: that is the best when that starts happening :lew:

Tori said:

As they say in France: ùn àmour impossible
That's actually a good observation. SE is always making sure if Sephiroth is the bad in Cloud's life... Aerith is the good. Just like that one KHII quote where Nomura says if Sephiroth exists Aerith does.

Like you said... a love existing between Cloud and Aerith has always been. :ryan:

tori said:
For Cloud it's obviously his signature color; Black, its the real Cloud color in my opinion; its so him, it matches the anti-social, cocky broody, stone-cold guy we all know and love! For Aerith its gotta be Blue, she has a thing for the sky and obviously her man is tied to such a color what with his name, eyes and associated symbolisms, not to mention she wants to fly and that means in that blue sky (where the Clouds are...heehee
I agree. :ohoho: Well, I have a theory Cloud looks delicious in steel grey colors :britt: But other than that. I agree. Especially about Aerith's part.

Honest -There are no lies. What I realised is that if you are a Cloti supporter, you really cannot say it is honest. When Cloud told his story of going to Nibelheim, Tifa shut up. All because she didn't know what would happen if he told him. That's some dishonesty right there.
Agreed. Not to mention, Cloud hides his motorcycle from Tifa. Hides his own cash from her and hides the fact that he visits Aerith's church. Not to mention... Cloud didn't tell her about the geostigma. :mokken:

Everlong.
I know it's a Foo Fighters song but I think it just matches them really well. The song evokes real love, that feeling of shyness yet excitement. It's a feeling that is so strong that you want it to last forever, even though you know nothing ever lasts forever.

And sadly... for Cloud and Aerith their love was ended when Sephiroth killed her. They still love each other... but they can't be together in a sense of other couples like Rinoa and Squall.

Plus... everlong is used to show something that's been longawaited. For me, I think Cloud and Aerith meeting each other is everlong. :ryan:

Trust.
I think Cloud and Aerith have a lotta trust between them. For instance, when they first met, Aerith trusted Cloud enough to let him get close to her before Shinra captured her. Cloud trusted Aerith so much that he asked her who HE was... even though he had just met her. That to me, says Cloud trusts Aerith more than anyone else.

Happiness.
I say happiness is a word I'd use to describe Cloud and Aerith for a few reasons. One being that before Cloud met Aerith he was a pretty emotionless guy. Literally, he didn't care for the planet or anything! And then... when he met Aerith he genuinely laughed with her and smiled. Something that the creators said wasn't influenced by jenova. Then you have to think of how Cloud's place of supreme happiness is heavily associated to Aerith. Not to mention, Cloud's only able to let go of his unhappiness and guilt when he speaks with Aerith. I think it's VERY clear Cloud is happiest with Aerith.

And vice versa for Aerith.

Bittersweet.
For the obvious reasons being that they are a bittersweet couple for the bitter end of Aerith's life but sweet because the way their love story developed.

We saw the male--who was this cold uncaring person-- and then this ball of sunshine fall into his life and show him genuine love and affection--things Cloud lacked when he was a kid because his whole town was filled with a buncha idiots.

We saw Cloud begin to develop feelings of concern for her, feelings of affection(bonfire scene ftw) emotions Cloud never portrayed to anyone during the first parts of the game. For that, their relationship is sweet. But the bitter end of their relationship grows from the fact that neither of them get their happy ending. Aerith died... and Cloud, this once emotionless man, was left with the immense pain and guilt of having her torn away from him. It's also bittersweet because even though Aerith is dead and in the lifestream... she can't be in her promised land until her soul mate also arrives---aka Cloud. And Cloud can't yet reside with her in their promised land because Aerith knows Cloud must live out his life. And it's sad to think of Aerith all alone in the lifestream because she knows it's not his time yet.

Eternal.
Because... Aerith lives on in Cloud... eternally. That's the way they continue their relationship... through that soul binding bond of spiritually being with the other. It's been said that Cloud will not only never forget Aerith but that she's engraved in his heart for all of eternity. Their love has powered through so much already. Death... time... people coming between them... all of that their love conquered over.

Their love is literally just eternal.

@Calipso

I don't know how I'll top yours, is "Bittersweet" one word or two? Bah! It doesn't matter your post was so sad, made me realize that they are so effin' doomed to romantic loneliness until Cloud dies! (Titanic much?), "Everlong", another sad one, geez woman if I didn't know they weren't real you'd bring me to tears :wtf:

Starstruck said:
Honest -There are no lies. What I realised is that if you are a Cloti supporter, you really cannot say it is honest. When Cloud told his story of going to Nibelheim, Tifa shut up. All because she didn't know what would happen if he told him. That's some dishonesty right there.

Because they truly have both lied to each other, though honestly lying about money is in no way worse than lying to you about who you really are in my honest opinion, not even close. But anyway I agree, I really liked this one :3

Bond - Because like it or not, Cloti or Clerith, these two have a bond that no one else comes close to having with either person -- no matter what people argue it as; Cloud doesn't have anyone else in his heart, nor does he have an undying feeling for anyone else, he doesn't yearn for anyone else, and he certainly doesn't want anything from anyone else more that anything.

Friendship
- Because thats a key in their relationship, that they are also friends while still having the mutual feeling of something beyond love and friendship, while still being both things to each other.

Understanding
- Because these two are the most understanding Characters of each other and the situations going on around them, Aerith understood Clouds pain in her death and knew instantly to fix it and help him, he had to forgive himself first and she brought it to him in a kind-hearted and loving manner -she wasn't tough to him like Tifa was because a kick in the ass only makes Cloud feel worse and it did, she knew how to tease him and make him feel better- and they mutually understand that Cloud doesn't belong in the promised land...yet.

Patience
- Because they will both patiently wait til the day that they can be together, because Aerith patiently waited for Cloud to forgive himself so that she could come and see him and because Cloud is patiently waiting to go and be with her in their promised land.

Encouragement - Lets just face it, NO ONE encourages Cloud like Aerith did, I mean despite going to Agito after Tifa's lecture he still wasn't sure in himself on the way there, but after Aerith appeared behind him he was able to talk to Vincent about it and finally feel lighter.
Not to mention why he goes on fighting Sephiroth in FFVII; to unfreeze Aeriths Smile, Cloud basically was motivated by Aerith to keep going on in his fight for the world.

Dammit, look at us -- we all sound like a bunch of Hallmark Cards :rage:

Tori said:
Bond - Because like it or not, Cloti or Clerith, these two have a bond that no one else comes close to having with either person -- no matter what people argue it as; Cloud doesn't have anyone else in his heart, nor does he have an undying feeling for anyone else, he doesn't yearn for anyone else, and he certainly doesn't want anything from anyone else more that anything.
This^

So much... this. :gonk:

You know, you're right to. Nomura has stated Aerith and Cloud have a bond. (I'm trying to find the quotes now :gonk:) I remember debating it a few years ago and all the Clotis used to get so mad about it cuz they knew I was right when I told them Cloud and Aerith are the only one's tied by a bond. :lew:
There's two interesting quotes about Tifa's "bond" with Cloud:

Here are the quotes I was talking of. As far as I know, these are the ONLy quotes that ever speak of a bond between Cloud and Tifa....

"Tifa was a very difficult character to create. Like Aerith, she has a maternal side to her, but in a different sense. Not only was she looking after Marlene and Denzel, but she also felt a certain maternal bond to Cloud, who is a 'big kid' himself in some respects. Yet despite this, she continues working as the manager of Seventh Heaven without a complaint." ~Nomura; Reunion Files

I like how he says that Tifa has a maternal bond with Cloud.
happy.gif

Friend and rival?
Complicated feelings toward Aerith

Both of them share feelings for Cloud. Tifa was close to Aerith, who can also be called a love rival. With that point in mind, they were also good friends. Nevertheless, it is not hard to imagine that she carries complex feelings as a woman toward Aerith, who had developed a special bond with Cloud that was different from Tifa's.

Tifa's complicated feelings continue even in Advent Children, two years after Aerith had departed the world. ~ Tifa's profile, 10th Anniversary Ultimania

Notice here that they say Aerith's bond with Cloud is different from Tifa's. So if Tifa's bond with Cloud is maternal, then Aerith's bond with Cloud isn't maternal. Also, if Aerith's bond with Cloud is romantic, then Tifa's isn't romantic.

Tori said:
Friendship - Because thats a key in their relationship, that they are also friends while still having the mutual feeling of something beyond love and friendship, while still being both things to each other.
This. Even if you disregard the love between them, they are truly the sweetest of friends. they're always there with each other. They're always there FOR each other. They know each other like the back of their hands. And they just know how to handle each other in ways that both are comfortable with.

Plus, they genuinely get along. I mean, five minutes after meeting her, Aerith's able to get Cloud to laugh and smile... at nothing other then herself? :hal: how am I supposed to ignore that? :gonk:

Tori said:
Understanding - Because these two are the most understanding Characters of each other and the situations going on around them, Aerith understood Clouds pain in her death and knew instantly to fix it and help him, he had to forgive himself first and she brought it to him in a kind-hearted and loving manner -she wasn't tough to him like Tifa was because a kick in the ass only makes Cloud feel worse and it did, she knew how to tease him and make him feel better- and they mutually understand that Cloud doesn't belong in the promised land...yet.
Lordy, lordy, lordy... :gonk:

Tori said:
Patience - Because they will both patiently wait til the day that they can be together, because Aerith patiently waited for Cloud to forgive himself so that she could come and see him and because Cloud is patiently waiting to go and be with her in their promised land.
2ppecqx.jpg

:cali:

Tori said:

Encouragement - Lets just face it, NO ONE encourages Cloud like Aerith did, I mean despite going to Agito after Tifa's lecture he still wasn't sure in himself on the way there, but after Aerith appeared behind him he was able to talk to Vincent about it and finally feel lighter.
Not to mention why he goes on fighting Sephiroth in FFVII; to unfreeze Aeriths Smile, Cloud basically was motivated by Aerith to keep going on in his fight for the world.

oh1xls.jpg

me^

I just have nothing more to add. :gonk: You're so right, too. Aerith gives Cloud encouragement like no other. Like you said, she was able to finally make him forgive himself, even after everyone else tried to sooth him about it.

It was Aerith who gave him that final push of strength when he was losing against bahammut(spelling?) in the flare... and like you said, it was Aerith who was the drive in Cloud's will to make him finish the battle with Sephiroth.

Fighting for Aerith's smile is what kept him going, knowing Aerith didn't blame him made him able to fight Sephiroth, and knowing Aerith was always there with him was what pulled him through during the fight with Bahumet(spelling?)

She is, like you said, his encouragement. :ryan:

tori said:
Dammit, look at us -- we all sound like a bunch of Hallmark Cards :rage:
tumblr_lq1hpsxXXw1r1u3j3o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hello Clerith Lovers.

I am not a fellow Clerith lover but I did find some really cute pictures of Clerith that I thought I would share with you all :) I am spreading the love. I hope it is ok:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lolwbye8Iz1qlix5zo1_500.gif
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loaaqaMlVW1qlix5zo1_500.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnme0lfigQ1qkbygqo1_500.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmm5s4NZi81qie051o1_500.png
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmc0xmFWR81qh7okdo1_500.jpg
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgmkesnkBH1qgwo7po1_500.png
tumblr_lfbwuaeKcg1qd9b3co1_500.gif

You've probably seen them all before lmfao

Enjoy!

oooo :cali:

Thank you :kira: Those are wonderful :melody:

Shame you don't like zeh Clourith. Feel free to post any time you like. :edd:

Yeah, that picture is too cute T_T

here's some more:

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/9125396841/1/tumblr_lq6nltIq8v1qjdex2
http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/9125112482/1/tumblr_lq6n64dgDe1qjdex2
http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/9125112482/2/tumblr_lq6n64dgDe1qjdex2

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq6nabcxet1qjdex2o1_500.jpg
<-- real LTD

and here is the art of August!
tumblr_lq6nqoZHtR1qjdex2o1_500.jpg

and some comics:

1: http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/864957944...md4w0Sca1qjdex2
2: http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/864957944...md4w0Sca1qjdex2
3: http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/864957944...md4w0Sca1qjdex2

comic 2:

1: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmd1loX...jdex2o1_500.jpg
2: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmd1loX...jdex2o2_400.jpg
3: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmd1loX...jdex2o3_400.jpg
4: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmd1loX...jdex2o4_400.jpg
5: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmd1loX...jdex2o5_400.jpg
6: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmd1loX...jdex2o6_400.jpg
7: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmd1loX...jdex2o7_400.jpg

Someone over at the cxa forums gave us this about the comics....
Ultimavara's translations of the above comics said:
Ah, here we go with my poor Japanese skills again ( I know so little kanji!). But in the first one Aerith is making unagi (a dish made with eel meat) and Cloud is kind of surprised about it. Maybe he doesn't like that dish? I don't know. Anyway, it seems like he makes fun of it or something, because she gets flustered and is all like "CLOUD!" and he's like "What's the problem?"

Something interesting about that one - if I'm reading it correctly, it looks like he calls her "anta," which is a really really familiar/slangy way of saying "you." It's so familiar that it's considered quite rude to use for people you're not close to. To put it in context, I saw a J-drama once where a guy and a girl were dating, and after they started to get more serious, the guy called the girl "anta", but then she got mad because she thought he was being disrespectful towards her. It was a funny scene, so it the use of "anta" would probably fit in this comic if Cloud was trying to be a smart-alec and irritate Aerith.

In the second comic, they start out buying household items (e.g. a towel, a clock). Then in the next scene, Aeris tries to wake Cloud up to go somewhere, but he won't wake up, instead mumbling "just five more minutes." So Aeris says "It can't be helped" and goes to sleep next to him. When Cloud wakes up she appears to be doing this evil little giggle in her sleep and he reflects on how cute it is.

In the last one (starting at here) Aeris makes him a lunch to eat while he's out for the day. When he sees that she made him something, there's a sound effect for his heart thumping, which is cute. Anyway, he leaves, and when he comes home later she asks how it was and he tells her it was good, which makes her happy. Then she tells him something which my tired brain can't catch right now, but after that his heart is going "THUMP THUMP THUMP" all over the place, and that's the end.

I know it's not a perfect translation, but I hope this helps!

AMG ::tard:Those are adorable :tard:

I'm gonna melt of adorableness at the chibi Clerith gifs! Sadly they won't match my sig, but next time I'll be sure to use one :britt:

Since both scenes have been said to be dates for Cloud and Aerith... Which date do you prefer... the one in the moogle park or the Gold saucer date?

Hmmm, well, I really really love the Moogle date scene cuz it's just so cute to see Cloud with his arm around Aerith. :melody: I always fangirl when I see it. My heart literally just melts <3 I love how Cloud shows a bit of jealousy towards Aerith's first love, too. He's always seemed so shocked and a bit agitated that Aerith could belong to someone else.

Jealous Cloud is just too adorable. :ryan:

But then I really really love the date at the Gold Saucer. Everything about that night is romantic for them. We get to see Aerith tell Cloud that she wants to meet him... the real him. The surrounding scenery is romantic too. Big beautiful fireworks erupting all around them as they float amongst the stars over the city of desire. But the real biggy... that they're date ends magically. To me, that can mean only a few things. One major one being that it gives the feeling that a magical romantic embrace happened. Why else say it ended magically? What could that even mean besides a kiss/making love?

I know most don't agree but I think it's very possible Cloud and Aerith kiss/made love that night. Not only did SE say their date ended magically but they said it ended magically in the city of desire.

What? and I'm supposed to just ignore that? :ahmed:

Back