A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

i think not... seeing as the whole thing of KH is that Tifa is stalking him like a bad case of diorrhea, i doubt cloud would have chance to get alone time with aerith without tifa breathing down his neck like an old perv

i think not... seeing as the whole thing of KH is that Tifa is stalking him like a bad case of diorrhea, i doubt cloud would have chance to get alone time with aerith without tifa breathing down his neck like an old perv

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts, but this is hilarious.

I have a question for everybody ^__^

What song reminds you of Cloud and Aerith's relationship?

A few days ago I heard the song "You Get Me Through" by Emily Osment. It's a nice song, and I thought it pictured Cloud's feelings perfectly.

Here's the link if anyone wants to hear it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EFRKyfr_UE

MCR - ghost of you
Goo Goo dolls - Iris
Led Zeppelin - Since I've been loving you
Smashing Pumpkins - Stand inside your love :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

Any of those songs and I can just break down intah tears T_T Seriously, listen to those songs if you never heard of em. I'm listening to your song now, starstruck

I love the song Ghost of You :gonk:
I'll have to listen to the rest.
Oh yeah. Name change :tehe:

I never heard that song before, but I'm listening to it now and I like it ^_^

Oh and I like how Cali's avatar is just like the banner on the front page :)

Songs that I think match Aerith x Cloud, hmm....:hmmm:

Talking to the Moon, by Bruno Mars.

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back

Talking to the Moon
Trying to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too

It's not very good but, most of the other songs I usually listen to are Breaking Benjamin, or Three days Grace and they don't seem Clerith at all. :sad3: But this song reminds me of Advent Children how Cloud and Aerith communicate to each other in the Forgotten Forest.

@Kaleta, I see where your stance is coming from. :wacky: But I just don't think Cloud could say "But I'm... we're here for you" or "jealous. envious" when he learns of Aerith's past relationship with Zack? Or even when he says to Marlene "let's hope so" when in regards to Aerith liking Cloud. Not to mention him accepting the date is ample enough proof that he is attracted to her.

I just... seriously cannot see Cloud not knowing about his feelings for Aerith. Nomura not saying they're together doesn't mean they're NOT together. Just means he doesn't have to comment on them if they're not brought up. :wacky:

Just my opinion, tho >.<
The jealous part and the "lets hope so" quotes are optional. We cant use that to prove anything, you know that ;D

But the "But I'm ... We're here for you sentence" also doesnt prove thats cloud knowing he has feelings for aerith. It can be interpreted as platonic ( as most clotis do lol )

You know as well as i do, that even if Nomura says they are together, it doesnt mean Cloud knew about his feelings. They could be together without that fact. Besides, if nomura says Cloud doesnt know the feelings of each girls, then it kinda means he doesnt xD

But im just stressing the fact, even if Cloud doesnt KNOW he has feelings for aerith, doesnt mean he didnt P:

I thought Case of Lifestream said they were together? How else could Cloud be her Koibito, I don't by that its one-sided or from Aeriths PoV crap either; because the excuses have changed so many times I don't know what it is anymore, but still doesn't CoL;W prove Cloud knew his feelings as well has Aeriths? And also why would Aerith want to be seen by others as lovers, if she and Cloud hadn't even become actual lovers to each other yet?

As well as Cloud yearning for her, his heart breaking when she died, and going on not one but two dates with her? Of his own will and hell he even initiated the deal himself.

And I have to bring this up as well;

How could Cloud have his own undying feeling that is stated to be different from friendship and not know about it? How does someone not know about feelings so strong? I just don't see Cloud not knowing about his "undying feeling and love" for Aerith and then on top of that SQUARE publishes Case of Lifestream;White and calls the lovers.

Im pretty sure Lifestream white was saying it was aerith who KNEW of clouds feelings. And you see how SHES shocked by it? She didnt know Cloud held these sorts of feelings, and from what i see, Cloud didnt either.

I phrase back the death scene in which he wonders what him and her are going to do now. He's a confused boy, if he KNEW of his feelings for aerith he would have said them. Yet hes asking HER what it is he feels. Remember his lines? Burning, Anger, sadness, etc. He doesnt know why he feels those things. he just knows he feels them.

And note, that interview with Nomura says that Cloud carries his own undying feelings for aerith. It doesnt say that Cloud knows about these feelings. Thats why i think its makes more sense as to why Cloud is so drawn to Aerith.

When Cloud recalls of Aerith, he always says stuff like, he knows shes there, he just doesnt know why he knows it. He doesnt know they are linked together IN THAT WAY, but he knows they are linked P:

-----------------

Oh my i havent been here a while P:

Just going to add, Cloud has been called Dense by nomura, him knowing about his own feelings is less than none, considering he doesnt know about the feelings each girl has for him, even though everyone else knows lol

Note, this is not saying he has NO feelings, he just doesnt know them.

Y'know that question at the Cloud fan club? The one about Cloud's favorite ice cream? Well, this just popped into my head after reading a few answers.

Cloud and Aerith are at the Gold Saucer on their date. (This is inbetween the play and the gondola)
They go up to the ice cream stand. It's just gotten dark. Cloud orders a large bowl of triple chocolate ice cream. Aerith orders a small bowl of strawberry and cherry ice cream.
Somebody bumps Aerith, and she drops her ice cream right into Cloud's ice cream.
When she removes the bowl, all the ice cream is in Cloud's bowl.
So, Aerith and Cloud sit down and are forced to share the ice cream. They discover that they love it and it is their new favorite kind of ice cream.

Chocolate Cloud + Berry Aerith = Everyone's Favorite Couple :yay:

Yaoi-Kitten,

Well, I don't think so. Remember when Tifa went around the town, asked everybody, and even punched the wall violently just to search for Cloud in KH2 ? Did she found him? No. And don't forget Cloud didn't even try to hide from her. As for the truth, Cloud was stay very near her, and he just wondering around the town. And yet, Tifa didn't see him :ahmed:

So, I guess if Cloud want to have some "private time" with Aerith :tehe:, Tifa wouldn't have a chance to disturb them. (Just my opinion though >_<)

A time for us - Well, even this song was dedicated for Romeo&Juliet story but I found it surprisingly matched Clerith :griin:

I will find you in my heart - A good song perfectly match to express Cloud's feeling for Aerith.

Soledad - A sad song and perfectly fit for Cloud when and after Aerith death :sad2:

Y'know that question at the Cloud fan club? The one about Cloud's favorite ice cream? Well, this just popped into my head after reading a few answers.

Cloud and Aerith are at the Gold Saucer on their date. (This is inbetween the play and the gondola)
They go up to the ice cream stand. It's just gotten dark. Cloud orders a large bowl of triple chocolate ice cream. Aerith orders a small bowl of strawberry and cherry ice cream.
Somebody bumps Aerith, and she drops her ice cream right into Cloud's ice cream.
So, Aerith and Cloud sit down and are forced to share the ice cream. They discover that they love it and it is their new favorite kind of ice cream.

You used my chocolate answer! :) But seriously this is really cute Marlena. I wish it were in the game...:(

Thanks Alex :ryan:
And believe me...I know :gonk: Maybe it was just accidentally taken out...Yup that's probably it.

I will find you in my heart - A good song perfectly match to express Cloud's feeling for Aerith.
I LOVE that song :gasp:
It totally fits.

They're from a fanmade Final Fantasy VII version of the Tales of Abyss game. Have you heard of the Tales series ? It's really a good series. :grin:
Thanks. And yup I've heard of it. I'll go look up that FF 7 version though ^__^

P.S. Ninja Yuffie Me luvs your sig ^__^

LOL wut, i actually thought that was real and i've missed it or something. Wanted to replay the game just to see the ice cream scene ...

Not to stop the current discussion but I have to post this! Okay so I picked up the new Assassins Creed novelisation about Altaïr's story from the first video game and I skipped to the meeting of Altaïr and Maria -- Maria is Altairs love interest they go on to have children and the book describes her as "object of Altaïr's affection" -- and way back when he first see's her he immediately notes her eyes! Familiar much?

"Her hair was hidden by the chain mail coif she wore, but Altaïr found himself entranced by her eyes. There was a determination behind them, he saw, but something else, too: a softness and light." ~ Assassins Creed, The Secret Crusade

He also goes on to call her "a strange, brave and entrancing woman" :gasp:

Here I met a flower girl.
She’s a girl with impressive eyes. She’s around my age, or elder by one or two years. But the innocent radiance in her eyes simply makes her suddenly look younger. ~ Dismantled, Cloud Strife

Starstruck said:

That's so cute! Cloud and Aerith having a signature ice-cream, and I can totally see a blushing Cloud eating from the same bowl as Aerith I think Aerith would be more than fine though! I loved reading this so much :gasp:

I'll answer this later, I want to so I won't forget it :wacky:

Not to stop the current discussion but I have to post this! Okay so I picked up the new Assassins Creed novelisation about Altaïr's story from the first video game and I skipped to the meeting of Altaïr and Maria -- Maria is Altairs love interest they go on to have children and the book describes her as "object of Altaïr's affection" -- and way back when he first see's her he immediately notes her eyes! Familiar much?

"Her hair was hidden by the chain mail coif she wore, but Altaïr found himself entranced by her eyes. There was a determination behind them, he saw, but something else, too: a softness and light." ~ Assassins Creed, The Secret Crusade

He also goes on to call her "a strange, brave and entrancing woman" :gasp:

Here I met a flower girl.
She’s a girl with impressive eyes. She’s around my age, or elder by one or two years. But the innocent radiance in her eyes simply makes her suddenly look younger. ~ Dismantled, Cloud Strife
Oh. My. GAWD!!! :rage:

Great find, WG! Great great find. I'm so happy i could say...
tumblr_lnzd52EClL1qlsz95o1_500.gif

See, guys only do/say that sort of thing when the narrative voice is trying to link it to the guy being romantically interested. :lew:

*is very tempted to steal that idea for future fanfiction :ahmed:*

Back