A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

It__s_Spring__Cloud_x_Aerith_by_thefenrir.jpg

That is probably one of the sweetest Fanarts I've seen. I just love Aerith's smile, and her eyes ^__^ Her hands together with the blossoms just looks so...pretty. She looks so happy to be with Cloud. Cloud looks happy too :ryan:

And I'm gonna have to say I agree with Waitress Girl ^. It just doesn't seem right that he doesn't know. I think that he really is aware of his feelings, but he just tries not to show it.

can i join the club? i may have joined a while ago but i cant remember that far back lol... so whatta you say?

Calipso,
Heck yeah! :jess: Actually, I think they already are. I mean, Cloud was workin' with Hades to find her... that says love, in my mind. Why? Cuz Nomura said the ending could be an answer to their relationship. What happens at the ending? They're together. Therefor the answer to their relationship is that they're together.

canon. :mokken:

Ah! Good answer :ryan:. Though there was some people said that person Cloud was looking for not Aerith but Sephiroth. And there is a part in Japan version which Aerith told Sora she isn't the one who Cloud looking for. Is that true?? I have no idea. Can someone help me clear this? :confused:

Out of that. I do agree with you the ending part :awesome:. That part was one of the biggest Clerith hint and I LOVE IT!! :x3:

Waitress Girl,
Honestly, I don't know. It doesn't seem to me like they had or have any intention of going easy or hiding the Cloud and Aerith love in the Kingdom Hearts game; and while it has no link to FFVII story and is an AU Nomura said the first Kingdom Hearts's ending is the answer everyone asks about to the Relationship between Cloud and Aerith. And that statement can be true without FFVII's story being canon with KH.

Also, they lined them up in the endings with all the Disney couples reunions, Cloud and Aerith kind of...just fit thei and it made it look like a trope with all of them roling on like that :ahmed:

Yeah... You got a point there. Since the LTD was too popular, I'm afraid SE wants to use it as a blackmail on fans rather than makes Cloud and Aerith become a canon couple in KH :mad:

But yeah. As long as they always got Cloud and Aerith go together. I guess I could wait patiently until SE except to end the LTD :P

DJMagus, why don't ya tell us why you like Cloud and Aerith so much? ^_^ Welcome Yaoi-Kitten. Why do you like Cloud x Aerith so much? :33

waitress girl said:
Oh my goodness, that was so cute and romantic! I love how its sort of giving us a view from Clouds eyes and wow the Tangled soundtrack matches our lovers more than I first thought xD It was written so well as well, I enjoyed it so much, you get the two in such good character! Great job!
Really? :yay: Thank you!!

waitress girl said:

Honestly, I don't know. It doesn't seem to me like they had or have any intention of going easy or hiding the Cloud and Aerith love in the Kingdom Hearts game; and while it has no link to FFVII story and is an AU Nomura said the first Kingdom Hearts's ending is the answer everyone asks about to the Relationship between Cloud and Aerith. And that statement can be true without FFVII's story being canon with KH.

Also, they lined them up in the endings with all the Disney couples reunions, Cloud and Aerith kind of...just fit thei and it made it look like a trope with all of them roling on like that :ahmed:
I completely agree. The sole fact that Nomura even said Cloud and Aerith have a relationship is.... awesome. :ryan: And like you said, how Cloud finds Aerith along with other Disney love stories just seems like no coincidence.

waitress girl said:
I thought Case of Lifestream said they were together? How else could Cloud be her Koibito, I don't by that its one-sided or from Aeriths PoV crap either; because the excuses have changed so many times I don't know what it is anymore, but still doesn't CoL;W prove Cloud knew his feelings as well has Aeriths? And also why would Aerith want to be seen by others as lovers, if she and Cloud hadn't even become actual lovers to each other yet?

As well as Cloud yearning for her, his heart breaking when she died, and going on not one but two dates with her? Of his own will and hell he even initiated the deal himself.

And I have to bring this up as well;
Nomura Check in Playstation Magazine:
It's a piece of magazine report from 電撃PlayStation Vol.385, 386, 387, titled "DESIGNER'S NOTE

"Nomura :
I believe, for those who formerly traveled with her as comrades and for the viewers, each carries their own feelings and love for Aerith. In this story, Cloud also carries his undying feeling for Aerith even to this very day... It's relations with this church scene is... Yup. I'll leave this part to your imagination. (Laughs)"

Japanese text:

エアリスはかつてともに旅をした仲間で、受け手側の皆さんにも、それぞれの愛情や想いがあると 思います。こ の物語のクラウドも、エアリスに対して、いまもなお死なぬ想いはあると・・・・。この教会の場 面との関係は ・・・・・うーん。このあたりは皆さんのご想像におまかせします(笑)。

How could Cloud have his own undying feeling that is stated to be different from friendship and not know about it? How does someone not know about feelings so strong? I just don't see Cloud not knowing about his "undying feeling and love" for Aerith and then on top of that SQUARE publishes Case of Lifestream;White and calls the lovers.
Two years after returning to the Planet, Aerith still lives in the hearts of those friends who saved the Planet. Especially for Cloud, she is the symbol of "the sin of failing to protect somebody important," and the main reason that makes him shut himself off. ~ FFVII anniversary Ultimania
Not to mention I can't imagine how someone could be in your heart and not be romantic to the person holding her their and how the person who holds her in their heart doesn't realize they love her yet.
:jess: I completely agree. I have nothing more to add except for, this gets added to the front page. :jess:

marlena said:
And I'm gonna have to say I agree with @Waitress Girl ^. It just doesn't seem right that he doesn't know. I think that he really is aware of his feelings, but he just tries not to show it.
I agree to what you said and what Waitress girl said. Really, I just don't think Cloud can do all he did and NOT know he loves her.

Ah! Good answer :ryan:. Though there was some people said that person Cloud was looking for not Aerith but Sephiroth. And there is a part in Japan version which Aerith told Sora she isn't the one who Cloud looking for. Is that true?? I have no idea. Can someone help me clear this? :confused:
Waitress Girl knows the most about KH and she has proof to show it wasn't Sephiroth.

So sorry this post is so short, sugs. I gotta make it quick.

^Wow... that is really pretty. 8( Thank you for sharing, marlena.

i made a bunch of different banners for the club. I'm just gonna put one in my sig to advertise the club. ^_^ no need for credit if used.

clourith11.png

clourith10.png

clourith9.png

clourith8.png

clourith7.png

clourith6.png

clourith5.png

clourith4.png

clourith3.png

clourith2.png

clourith.png

can i have the img link for that last one? also i love it because she mothers him so much... its just sweet she takes good care of him and makes sure hes ok and even offers to help him save a girl from his past. not to mention shes nice to children too.

okay right clicking the image should be all you have to do to get it, im confused? :lew:

;
HTML:
[IMG]http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv19/CaliforniaBabeWV/clourith.png[/IMG]

It's okay ^_^

So... what's your favorite moment for Cloud x Aerith?

favourite moment... hmmm... does it have to be from the game or can we count the film? in the film it was when he goes through bahumuts flare attack and she reaches out to pull him through it... *eyes well up* and as for in the game... i have to say that bit when he wakes up on the flowerbed and shes doting on him

Oooh, good picks.

What, in your opinion, is the best indication of Cloud/Aerith's love? :yay:

the fact she puts up with his emo-depressive nature and sees the good in him ((the good being the part that was zack to a t, just dont tell him that))

well for cloud personally i think its the way he just crumbles and breaks down when she dies. and his righteous fury towards sephy.

Ooh, I agree. Just that alone is enough to prove he loves her. :lew: Especially since she's the only one he's showed so much emotion for. :gonk:

I've always loved how above anything else it was unfreezing her smile that was his biggest push.

h core? Not sure I know what that is.

Why dont ya answer this club question! ^_^

Since KH did not have any linked to FFVII (as Nomura said). Do you guys think there could be a chance for Cloud and Aerith to become an "official" couple in KH? And why?

Back