Your goal is to conquer the world. Who would you have on your team?

Mister Goober

Gil
FFXIV
Chad Thundermember
Your goal is to conquer the world. Who would you have on your team?

Some rules...

* Any significant character from a mainline Final Fantasy game is allowed. But no character from a spin-off. It has to be from a numbered Final Fantasy game.
* You have to take into account the character's unique personality. What if she is powerful, but she wouldn't even help you?
* Only one character and no more. Now, if she's a summoner who can summon lesser creatures, she's allowed to do that. But as far as taking her husband or wife or best friend with her in the whole campaign? Not allowed.
* You are allowed to have imaginary advantages, but they have to make sense in our Earth. Basically, you can conceive in this campaign of yours, ownership of an arsenal of powerful guns. Perhaps you yourself would be a sort of well-trained soldier in a real military force. Or maybe you'd have amazing charisma because of your experience being a politician. Magical abilities, sci-fi mutations, and cyborg limbs are not allowed.

That's it for rules.

Me, personally... I'm gonna have to pick Cloud. He is an incredibly emotionless dude based on what I've seen of him in the Remake. That's what I want and need as a companion. I would offer him practical rewards like money, materia, and a roof over his head, in exchange for being my living weapon. I think that as long as I don't go out of my way to kill innocent civilians in this whole conquer-the-world campaign, he's gonna be incredibly compliant. And my God, if he has the summonable creatures in his materia arsenal, he'd have destructive capabilities far beyond his mere sword-swinging abilities. The dude by himself is already a one-man battalion. Add the cool materia, he'd be my personal nuke.

FFXIII-3 Lightning the saviour because i think she might have the right frame of mind to accomplish any task given to her.

FFXIII-3 Lightning the saviour because i think she might have the right frame of mind to accomplish any task given to her.

I've never played 13 but calling someone a "savior" with the "right frame of mind" to conquer the world doesn't seem that fitting. lol

Savior is kind of like Liberator in a sense, which is almost antithetical to Conqueror.

Back